First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My bronco arrives the end of this month, so I can’t enter but will be purchasing a double rod holder
Sponsored

Nemo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm in.
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) 20220506_181839

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Very interested. Is there any way to lock or secure them in the holder for highway driving? It'll be for bait casters down here in Texas
A bungee cord does the trick. It's how we've been holding rods to the holders for years. We didn't invent the plastic rod holder. Those have been used on vehicles for years upon years. You usually see them built into cooler racks on the front/rear hitch points on trucks. Just slide the rod holder in. I've never lost one yet but I like to throw a bungee cord on so it can't accidentally fly out.

That's why we left an opening in the bracket, so you can throw a small bungee cord around the rod/reel.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will def get a pic up and buy these regardless. These look like a great rod holding solution for topless Bronco Especially since fitting a one piece 11ft surf rod with a large saltwater spinning reel in a 2 door Bronco will be a challenge.

As someone who fishes the Surf on LI frequently, the only improvement I would like to see is for holders to be made out of steel and lock around the reel foot to prevent theft. My Lefty VS Van Staals aren’t made anymore and worth more than anything else I would have in or on my Bronco lol.

Allfun

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 STX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not one of my surfcasting rods, but a rod nonetheless. Thanks for doing this!

E314CB7E-3678-4DF6-98A4-73D5FDFDB010.jpeg

Sponsored

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just picked up yesterday. It will be our fishing rig!
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) 617DD9A2-F05F-498B-84F7-0E121933B4A6

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) 6209D717-6CD9-42E9-AD89-5EDEF21E626D

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is an absolute must have for the River trips here in the PNW. No 2 piece poles here! Thank you for being the first to make the holder!

0FFD1E4B-4227-4BD4-A29B-EF5299DAB984.jpeg

Tight lines

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge 2500 ram diesel , Ford edge ST, 67 Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We're going to be giving away a FREE Fishing Rod Holder Kit from KR Off-Road.

Rules are simple! Post a photo of your Bronco with your fishing pole resting against it and you are entered!

We'll choose one random winner on Friday, May 13th at 5pm (EST) who will win a Double Rod Holder Kit from KR Off-Road.

We'll also choose a runner-up who will win a Single Rod Holder Kit from KR Off-Road.

Your kit will ship once we finish production on these (ETA: June 3rd)

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) 0FFD1E4B-4227-4BD4-A29B-EF5299DAB984

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) 0FFD1E4B-4227-4BD4-A29B-EF5299DAB984

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-fishing-rod-holder-for-2021-ford-bronco/

If you're a fisherman looking for a place to mount your fishing poles, look no further! Designed here on Long Island, NY (surf fishing capital of the world) this mounting system provides a simple and elegant solution to a common problem. That problem... Where do you mount your fishing poles on the Bronco?

Utilizing the existing mounting points on the front of the truck our stainless steel bracket system provides a secure and stable system to support 1 or 2 rods (per side). Each holder is designed to safely and securely hold your fishing pole without damaging it. The built in angle of the mounting system allows you to transport long fishing rods without the fear of snagging an over-pass or electrical line. The rods sit at an angle hovering over the roof line.

Simply bolt on the system, slide in your fishing pole and head to your favorite fishing spot.

The single kit allows you to install the fishing rod holder on either the driver side or passenger side. You have the option to install the system on the outside or inside as well. Keep in mind that installation on the inside of the factory limb risers will prohibit the hood from opening with the system installed.

The double kit includes two (2) rod holders (along with 2 brackets) and installs on either the driver side or passenger side. The two rod holders mount back to back. This will prohibit the hood from opening with the system installed (you'll need to unbolt it if you need to open the hood). You may also opt to split the two holders and have 1 on the driver side and 1 on the passenger side as well. We've provided sufficient hardware in the kit if you want to separate the two.

FEATURES
  • .125" #304 Stainless Steel Bracket
  • Nylon/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Fishing Pole Holder
  • Powder Coated Black Finish
  • Designed & Manufactured in the USA
INCLUDES
  • 1 or 2 KR Off-Road Brackets
  • 1 or 2 Fishing Pole Holders
  • Mounting Hardware
  • Instructions
FITMENT
  • 2021+ Ford Bronco
WARRANTY
Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.

(Photos shown may differ slightly based on final product. The final product may be thicker stainless steel or aluminum).
Looks good I have the Bronco Raptor coming will it fit the Raptor the same

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like a much better solution than this!

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) ED468D8A-697F-4923-9AE2-397B8ABF883E

DaBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"You're going to need a bigger Bronco"- Martin Brody 2022
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) 20220508_165529

I guess this lighter rod will have to do for now...
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) 20220508_165556

As they say: "It's not about the size of the rod, but the motion of the cast".

All jokes aside can't wait to get my Bronco with a blend date of May 10th (only a 657 day wait), so late May early June arrival just in time for Striper Season and will for sure be rocking these up and down the South Shore.

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here you go. Some exterior holders will make transport of my entire setup easier!
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) 8F62AA7C-59A0-4609-A421-E3170C19613C

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very interested. Is there any way to lock or secure them in the holder for highway driving? It'll be for bait casters down here in Texas
I used to do this in the holsters we have on the boat with small bungee chords. Should work fine for these as well 👍🏼

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What will these retail for?? I don't have my bronco yet so I do not qualify.
Sponsored