Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Giveaway has ended!

Joel.Calc won the double rod holder and Broncobabe221 won the single rod holder.

We're going to be giving away a FREE Fishing Rod Holder Kit from KR Off-Road.

Rules are simple! Post a photo of your Bronco with your fishing pole resting against it and you are entered!

We'll choose one random winner on Friday, May 13th at 5pm (EST) who will win a Double Rod Holder Kit from KR Off-Road.

We'll also choose a runner-up who will win a Single Rod Holder Kit from KR Off-Road.

Your kit will ship once we finish production on these (ETA: June 3rd)

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) Rod1

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) Rod4

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) Proto6

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-fishing-rod-holder-for-2021-ford-bronco/

If you're a fisherman looking for a place to mount your fishing poles, look no further! Designed here on Long Island, NY (surf fishing capital of the world) this mounting system provides a simple and elegant solution to a common problem. That problem... Where do you mount your fishing poles on the Bronco?

Utilizing the existing mounting points on the front of the truck our stainless steel bracket system provides a secure and stable system to support 1 or 2 rods (per side). Each holder is designed to safely and securely hold your fishing pole without damaging it. The built in angle of the mounting system allows you to transport long fishing rods without the fear of snagging an over-pass or electrical line. The rods sit at an angle hovering over the roof line.

Simply bolt on the system, slide in your fishing pole and head to your favorite fishing spot.

The single kit allows you to install the fishing rod holder on either the driver side or passenger side. You have the option to install the system on the outside or inside as well. Keep in mind that installation on the inside of the factory limb risers will prohibit the hood from opening with the system installed.

The double kit includes two (2) rod holders (along with 2 brackets) and installs on either the driver side or passenger side. The two rod holders mount back to back. This will prohibit the hood from opening with the system installed (you'll need to unbolt it if you need to open the hood). You may also opt to split the two holders and have 1 on the driver side and 1 on the passenger side as well. We've provided sufficient hardware in the kit if you want to separate the two.

FEATURES
  • .125" #304 Stainless Steel Bracket
  • Nylon/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Fishing Pole Holder
  • Powder Coated Black Finish
  • Designed & Manufactured in the USA
INCLUDES
  • 1 or 2 KR Off-Road Brackets
  • 1 or 2 Fishing Pole Holders
  • Mounting Hardware
  • Instructions
FITMENT
  • 2021+ Ford Bronco
WARRANTY
Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.

(Photos shown may differ slightly based on final product. The final product may be thicker stainless steel or aluminum).
Sponsored

Last edited:

CVSJR

Raptor
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We're going to be giving away a FREE Fishing Rod Holder Kit from KR Off-Road.

Rules are simple! Post a photo of your Bronco with your fishing pole resting against it and you are entered!

We'll choose one random winner on Friday, May 13th at 5pm (EST) who will win a Double Rod Holder Kit from KR Off-Road.

We'll also choose a runner-up who will win a Single Rod Holder Kit from KR Off-Road.

Your kit will ship once we finish production on these (ETA: June 3rd)

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) A8D73C72-150A-4A3B-AA7B-A42F0F0285A0

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) A8D73C72-150A-4A3B-AA7B-A42F0F0285A0

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-fishing-rod-holder-for-2021-ford-bronco/

If you're a fisherman looking for a place to mount your fishing poles, look no further! Designed here on Long Island, NY (surf fishing capital of the world) this mounting system provides a simple and elegant solution to a common problem. That problem... Where do you mount your fishing poles on the Bronco?

Utilizing the existing mounting points on the front of the truck our stainless steel bracket system provides a secure and stable system to support 1 or 2 rods (per side). Each holder is designed to safely and securely hold your fishing pole without damaging it. The built in angle of the mounting system allows you to transport long fishing rods without the fear of snagging an over-pass or electrical line. The rods sit at an angle hovering over the roof line.

Simply bolt on the system, slide in your fishing pole and head to your favorite fishing spot.

The single kit allows you to install the fishing rod holder on either the driver side or passenger side. You have the option to install the system on the outside or inside as well. Keep in mind that installation on the inside of the factory limb risers will prohibit the hood from opening with the system installed.

The double kit includes two (2) rod holders (along with 2 brackets) and installs on either the driver side or passenger side. The two rod holders mount back to back. This will prohibit the hood from opening with the system installed (you'll need to unbolt it if you need to open the hood). You may also opt to split the two holders and have 1 on the driver side and 1 on the passenger side as well. We've provided sufficient hardware in the kit if you want to separate the two.

FEATURES
  • .125" #304 Stainless Steel Bracket
  • Nylon/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Fishing Pole Holder
  • Powder Coated Black Finish
  • Designed & Manufactured in the USA
INCLUDES
  • 1 or 2 KR Off-Road Brackets
  • 1 or 2 Fishing Pole Holders
  • Mounting Hardware
  • Instructions
FITMENT
  • 2021+ Ford Bronco
WARRANTY
Lifetime Warranty for the original owner.

(Photos shown may differ slightly based on final product. The final product may be thicker stainless steel or aluminum).
Some day..........................

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Awesome! Been waiting for a good product to hold them. That being said, does this address any issues with rubbing/scuffing/rattling around of rod and reel in the holster? Is it padded with foam or cloth on the inside to be sure they fit nice and snug on a soft surface? I have a very expensive spinning setup and the thought of my rod and reed constantly rubbing and/or rattling around in there makes me cringe. Most of my best fishing spots require driving over washboard roads.

If so, then I will be purchasing right away, as I do need a better solution than keeping my rear seats folded down any time I want to transport my setup (my rods are all one-piece and BARELY fit diagonally in the cargo area with rear seats folded down).

Will definitely be posting a photo as soon as I am out of work! Thanks for the product and the giveaway, OP :)

Sponsored

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn... must have Bronco to win. I'm thinking of maybe taking a video of my fishing rods lying in the driveway, in the rain and snow, with the music from an ASPCA video as background, waiting for my Bronco.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thoreau- "Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it's not the fish they're after."

Me- "Well sometimes it is 😂"

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) 20220506_121538

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY | KR Off-Road Fishing Rod Holder (ENDED) 20220506_121419

GABroncin

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't need these, just wanna say thanks for the giveaway!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Awesome! Been waiting for a good product to hold them. That being said, does this address any issues with rubbing/scuffing/rattling around of rod and reel in the holster? Is it padded with foam or cloth on the inside to be sure they fit nice and snug on a soft surface? I have a very expensive spinning setup and the thought of my rod and reed constantly rubbing and/or rattling around in there makes me cringe. Most of my best fishing spots require driving over washboard roads.

If so, then I will be purchasing right away, as I do need a better solution than keeping my rear seats folded down any time I want to transport my setup (my rods are all one-piece and BARELY fit diagonally in the cargo area with rear seats folded down).

Will definitely be posting a photo as soon as I am out of work! Thanks for the product and the giveaway, OP :)
These are your standard fishing rod holders. They don't offer any additional padding. If you need padding just get some foam and cut it out to fit your particular rod.

Joey.calc

Black Diamond
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These are your standard fishing rod holders. They don't offer any additional padding. If you need padding just get some foam and cut it out to fit your particular rod.
Makes sense - just had to be sure! I'll definitely be posting a photo to enter and adding some padding in there for them. Thanks for the product - definitely something I have been looking for.

Sponsored

DalTXBtonco

Big Bend
First Name
Raleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jaguar XFR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Very interested. Is there any way to lock or secure them in the holder for highway driving? It'll be for bait casters down here in Texas