Sponsored

Given it is too late for anything to change, but we don't know what is there.....

aplm7

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer 2015
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Weather Tech makes several types of mats and liners for most any vehicle
Thanks ya I've got some was just wondering if any carmakers yet make that a fixed Bedliner option, no carpet etc. or if any old broncos came stock with a fixed floor like a truck other than the pickup model.

bek

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What all are you hoping is there? Minor things I mean.

I would like to see the ability to remove/replace every body panel. I mean rear fenders mostly, but also replaceable panels for the rockers, pillars, etc. This would be to replace rock-bashed parts, or to keep rock bashed parts to put on when you are going out to go play.

Also, the ability to turn a lower trim Bronco into a higher trim down the road, with bolts/screws. i.e. have the same bolt holes/weld points/mount points between different trims, or as much as possible to facilitate this. Understandable that this would not likely be possible if they have SFA and IFS options.

The room to fit the 5.0 for those with the cash to do so, without having to do major cutting, like the frame cuts to fit a 460 into the 80s Broncos for example.
More reliable 2.7, better tie rods, small parts that actually ARE interchangeable and easy to replace, like Jeep tail lights. That sort of thing would be nice.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oldest thread revival in history?
Sponsored