First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SCG Boot
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
To keep things in perspective that video shows a 700-800 hp v8 in stock form overtaking a v6 300hp in stock form . So it really doesn't matter how much money Ford puts into the suspension that's hard to beat that kind of horsepower.

So for those of us that are ordering the Bronco with the v6 I'm actually quite impressed! While the R Bronco is modified the engine and transmission is in stock form . Furthermore, for relatively cheap we can go down to a Ford dealership and buy a chip for that engine and get an extra 50 more horsepower which is more than what we saw that Bronco R has that got easily overtaken by the Boot.

As for the future of the Bronco in the Baja 1000, I do not know. But if Ford is serious about racing in that I'm sure we will see the Warthog R . That will be packing a whole lot more power , especially if they put a V8 in it.
Nope we raced with a Bone stock 430HP LT1.
Best Holiday wishes.
Ford Bronco Glickenhaus crushed Bronco again. 66EC45B2-A2C0-4F0E-BFD0-2259A1C89989
Sponsored

Jim Glickenhaus

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SCG Boot
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Excellent film, is a full length coming?

I still think mini boot should have an Ecoboost. Ecotech bad. Irrelevant.... because still cant afford it, yet.....
Thanks. Our 008 would work well with several Ford Engines
Ford Bronco Glickenhaus crushed Bronco again. 534BB9FB-9552-4E24-835B-FADB092758B1
Ford Bronco Glickenhaus crushed Bronco again. FE429E09-3F28-4E18-8E6A-543A4E4A0055

Sponsored
OP
OP
Werkedperformance

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi
We'll be racing the Baja 1000 again in November.
If any of you are there please say hello.

Ford Bronco Glickenhaus crushed Bronco again. 86949E97-1CB6-484F-86D4-2B0229C9FF47

Ford Bronco Glickenhaus crushed Bronco again. 86949E97-1CB6-484F-86D4-2B0229C9FF47
How’s shock tuning and data acquisition going?
What class this year? Any word on bronco coming back as I thought this was deciding your class, IIRC

Jim Glickenhaus

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SCG Boot
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How’s shock tuning and data acquisition going?
What class this year? Any word on bronco coming back as I thought this was deciding your class, IIRC
Very well.
We're moving up to class 1.
We've heard nothing about Bronco.
Anyone heard anything?

bodie_38

First Name
Bodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ELR, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Mr. Glickenhaus,
Thank you for taking the time to comment here and best of luck in the Baja. Amazing truck!

Sponsored

Jim Glickenhaus

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SCG Boot
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
New motor for Class 1/2.

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good luck in the race Jim - I look forward to seeing it. Also If you need another VIP - please send me a DM - and I would be glad to be a part of it. There's a bottle of whiskey in it for you.

Jim Glickenhaus

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SCG Boot
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Heading to Barstow for testing which as anyone who has read Fear and Loathing in Los Vegas by Hunter Thompson which was about The Mint 400 which Steve raced in his Boot knows is Hallowed ground. “We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...." And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas.”
Ford Bronco Glickenhaus crushed Bronco again. A3C2D37A-AA0A-48ED-BBAD-B31F8708D0E6
Sponsored