Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Using Forscan, I enabled the global window close option. It seems to work mostly ok. However, while the passenger window and both windows close just fine, the driver's window goes up partially and then stops. The only way to get closed all the way is to continue to hold the lock button on the remote until the window is closed. Does anyone have any ideas? is this what you have to happen as well? Do I have a warranty issue with that window that I need to get looked at?
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Using Forscan, I enabled the global window close option. It seems to work mostly ok. However, while the passenger window and both windows close just fine, the driver's window goes up partially and then stops. The only way to get closed all the way is to continue to hold the lock button on the remote until the window is closed. Does anyone have any ideas? is this what you have to happen as well? Do I have a warranty issue with that window that I need to get looked at?
Had the same problem with my passenger front window.
Just have to reindex the window. Easy to do.

This thread has the info on how to do it:
Window Reset Procedure | Bronco6G - 2021+ Ford Bronco & Bronco Raptor Forum, News, Blog & Owners Community

OP
OP
DenNut

DenNut

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did the re-index, and it worked a few times, but it’s back to the same behavior
Sponsored