Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

https://www.silveradoevolution.com/...-dealer-markups-or-lose-your-allocation.6485/

From the GM president:

"Unfortunately, it has come to our attention that in connection with some of these announcements and launches, a small number of Dealers have engaged in practices that do not support a positive sales experience for our customers. This puts our collective interests at risk and generates negative press that reflect poorly on GM’s brands and your dealerships. Specifically, it has come to our attention that some dealerships have attempted to demand money above and beyond the reservation amounts set in GM’s program rules and/or have requested customers to pay sums far in excess of MSRP in order to purchase or lease a vehicle."

The article only mentions this for their electric vehicles specifically but you have to applaud their efforts after what so many bronco reservist have gone through.
Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah well all I can say is GM isn't doing jack against dealers marking up C8 Corvettes, so I would guess they don't do anything when it comes to EVs either.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah well all I can say is GM isn't doing jack against dealers marking up C8 Corvettes, so I would guess they don't do anything when it comes to EVs either.
Considering C8 Corvette employees are thinking about striking, they might be too preoccupied to pay attention

Sponsored

Ken Davis

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not the biggest fan of GM, but back in 2006 during the Super Bowl, GM unveiled the HUMMER H3! It took me about a month to convince my wife into ordering one. We sat down at the dealership and ordered exactly what we wanted, every option available and they also honored our GM pricing plan we had at work, which was way below MSRP, and within 3 months, that truck was sitting in my driveway! So since waiting from 2020 July 14, 10:00am, this Bronco had better be the best dam truck I have ever bought, which by the way, I still don't have it! So just because we're all in line to get our Bronco's, which by the way the line has nothing to do with reservation numbers like Ford promised, lets not bash GM, because we don't really have a leg to stand on. Sorry about my rant!

OP
OP
BroncoU812

BroncoU812

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talk is cheap.
I've never owned a GM but when you bring up ADM to Ford execs and you get the response along the lines of "Yeah it stinks but you needed a signed agreement that we never told you that you needed" it is at least refreshing to hear someone pretending to do something

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it really that hard to write that email? For real, it only takes an email to the dealerships. Sure, some may call BS but the small dealers probably won't, it's too risky, they depend on the 4 vehicles they're getting this month. Seriously, write an email, slap a couple high profile dealers and this shit will stop and Mike can go back to posting vague tweets of future trucks.

760 bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is it really that hard to write that email? For real, it only takes an email to the dealerships. Sure, some may call BS but the small dealers probably won't, it's too risky, they depend on the 4 vehicles they're getting this month. Seriously, write an email, slap a couple high profile dealers and this shit will stop and Mike can go back to posting vague tweets of future trucks.
Ford doesn’t give a shit about customer satisfaction, let’s be real…

they have proved it over and over again.
Sponsored