Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After searching for a spare tire antenna mount that would work the Bronco, came across this from Aftermarket HQ in Las Vegas. After searching on this forum, didn't see anyone mention it so thought it might help others. Made specifically for the Bronco. Called and ordered and they were very helpful and responsive.

Ford Bronco GMRS (HAM/CB/MURS,etc) rear antenna mount 1646773479241
Custom race radio/cb antenna mounts made specifically for the NEW 2021 Ford Bronco.
Built in house with 2 options: antenna mount ONLY, OR the combo that includes the antenna mount and a second mount for a OFF ROAD whip/flag🚩
Both work in conjunction with the @bajadesigns Bronco specific rear light kit. Custom cables are being built by @pciraceradios to help with spare tire changes & quicker easier access while mounted on the vehicle. 🤘
📞 Give us a call 702-202-1263 to order yours today!

Not affiliated in any way, but really like this option.

Now looking for the best GMRS/SHTF dual band antenna - black preferable. Any recommendations?
Sponsored

OP
OP
AzGoat

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How much is the ANTENNA ONLY MOUNT going for? Are they readily available for purchase and shipment?
I got the mount and the light kit from them, but here is the price for the mount and cable. Also included the price for the BD light kit:

AHQ antenna mount with PCi 2 piece cable - 1 - $195.00
Baja Designs #447766UP - $360.00

I think it's shipping and of March, but I'd call them to make sure.

JetMech

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Badlands Sasquatch (2), Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nick72

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
AzGoat

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A Midland magnet mount with the Midland 3db Ghost antenna fits perfectly on the roll bar under the soft top.
I got a 1.01 SWR reading with the top up.
I've seen this before and this will work for many. However, that shorty antenna is not all that great per many of my buddies that are into this type of stuff.

Nick72

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've seen this before and this will work for many. However, that shorty antenna is not all that great per many of my buddies that are into this type of stuff.
You're correct. It all depends on your individual situation, terrain, wants and needs.
For trail rides with a group it is great.

OP
OP
AzGoat

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For trail rides with a group it is great.
Yea, so true. Very inconspicuous as well. Not everyone wants a big antenna hanging off their car. Magmount is also very convenient!

JetMech

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Badlands Sasquatch (2), Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the MIC hard top so we will see how it performs.

Sponsored

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After searching for a spare tire antenna mount that would work the Bronco, came across this from Aftermarket HQ in Las Vegas. After searching on this forum, didn't see anyone mention it so thought it might help others. Made specifically for the Bronco. Called and ordered and they were very helpful and responsive.

Ford Bronco GMRS (HAM/CB/MURS,etc) rear antenna mount Antenna
Custom race radio/cb antenna mounts made specifically for the NEW 2021 Ford Bronco.
Built in house with 2 options: antenna mount ONLY, OR the combo that includes the antenna mount and a second mount for a OFF ROAD whip/flag🚩
Both work in conjunction with the @bajadesigns Bronco specific rear light kit. Custom cables are being built by @pciraceradios to help with spare tire changes & quicker easier access while mounted on the vehicle. 🤘
📞 Give us a call 702-202-1263 to order yours today!

Not affiliated in any way, but really like this option.

Now looking for the best GMRS/SHTF dual band antenna - black preferable. Any recommendations?
Was so excited until I realized they're not selling that base bracket that's in the BD kit a la carte. I really wish someone would.

OP
OP
AzGoat

AzGoat

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was so excited until I realized they're not selling that base bracket that's in the BD kit a la carte. I really wish someone would.
I needed the lights and the mount, but the Instagram page doesn't say exactly. Dodd you call them?

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I needed the lights and the mount, but the Instagram page doesn't say exactly. Dodd you call them?
No. I carefully read the post. The 'mount' is just the little tab extending off the base bracket. I need the base bracket; don't need yet another BD light kit.

Burgler2112

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco 2.3l Mid Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would you mind posting a pic?
Sponsored