• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey Go Rhino Dominator D6 Slider/Steps

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It was still too much of a step up - I selected these because I did not want to compromise the clearance like the Ford steps or the D1s, and hoped that it would be low enough for her. I should have known better. I really liked the idea of them stopping anyone from banging their doors into me (they will hit the sliders) and that they mount very solidly to the frame and the pinch weld, but I think I am going to have to move to something like the RockSlide Engineering ones ($$$:rolleyes:)
This is why I am interested in the D6: they have bolt on drop steps. Which is great because you can easily remove them when you need the clearance.

My Jeep has one bolted on the passenger side for the vertically challenged, but not on the driver side.
Sponsored

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife loves them....no stool required.