Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Got my Go Rhino Dominator Xtreme DSS Slider Steps installed last night. You'll want an extra set of hands (ideally two). I'm happy with the look and the functionality for about $475 (lookout for sales on their site). I wouldn't count on these to protect the body on heavy-duty rocks. I think the protection these offer is adequate for what I'm likely to see in FL and most places I'd go.

Install is simple with a couple of tricky parts. I watched Panda Motorwork's install vid and the brackets were pretty straightforward, but the fit for a couple of them was less than ideal, so they required some finessing. The rails take three sliding plates that line up against the brackets and receive two bolts you have to tighten with a 5/16" Allen key. Holding the plates up to initially catch the bolts was difficult.

Overall I'm happy with the result and hoping to take her out on a trail next weekend once add on the mud flaps I have waiting:

Ford Bronco Go Rhino Dominator Xtreme DSS Slider Steps Installed photo_2022-05-24_00-52-23

Ford Bronco Go Rhino Dominator Xtreme DSS Slider Steps Installed photo_2022-05-24_00-52-24

Ford Bronco Go Rhino Dominator Xtreme DSS Slider Steps Installed photo_2022-05-24_00-52-24 (2)
Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great! I'll be installing my DSS steps tomorrow

mul1gan

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know what the difference is between the DSS and D6? Also does it require the removal of the OEM rock rails?

OP
OP
elseminoleguapo

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know what the difference is between the DSS and D6? Also does it require the removal of the OEM rock rails?
Step width from what I can tell, with the DSS being the narrowest. I went with the DSS and they're great so far.

Sponsored

Hannaboy78

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are these doing at protecting the rockers and doors from rocks?

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
What kind of lead times does Go Rhino have on these? I had a nightmare with ordering Havoc steps and don't want a repeat of that.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I knew they were actually in stock at this very moment, I'd click the "submit order" button right now. Havoc/Realtruck/whatever other names they use say things are in stock when they are in actuality backordered for months. Lol
Sponsored