Sponsored

GO RHINO Rails with Steps -- Anyone have a contact?

jphillips2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Supercrew 4x4 Sport 3.5 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought the wrong steps. It's on me. But I'm hoping to get a little bit of help. I bought the DS sliders with steps and meant to order the DSS to get the full length step covering. They were the same price, I just didn't click on the right ones. I bought them before my Bronco was delivered, so standard return time had passed. I didn't really want to deal with the extra costs of returning anyway as these are NOT light. So I thought I would just buy the full length step piece and install it. I emailed but the response from them was simply that they wouldn't sell me that piece separately. The individual step plates that I have do not line up correctly with the front door, as this is a universal step I assume they use on multiple vehicles. Does anyone have a contact, or any pull with someone there? Or any other ideas? I literally just want to buy the step treads. Surely that can be done. Showing a couple of pics of what I have.

IMG-6805.jpg

IMG-6806.jpg
Sponsored

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bought the wrong steps. It's on me. But I'm hoping to get a little bit of help. I bought the DS sliders with steps and meant to order the DSS to get the full length step covering. They were the same price, I just didn't click on the right ones. I bought them before my Bronco was delivered, so standard return time had passed. I didn't really want to deal with the extra costs of returning anyway as these are NOT light. So I thought I would just buy the full length step piece and install it. I emailed but the response from them was simply that they wouldn't sell me that piece separately. The individual step plates that I have do not line up correctly with the front door, as this is a universal step I assume they use on multiple vehicles. Does anyone have a contact, or any pull with someone there? Or any other ideas? I literally just want to buy the step treads. Surely that can be done. Showing a couple of pics of what I have.

Ford Bronco GO RHINO Rails with Steps -- Anyone have a contact? IMG-6806

Ford Bronco GO RHINO Rails with Steps -- Anyone have a contact? IMG-6806
I have the exact same steps and think the step plates are perfect, but that's just me. If you can't find a way to add another traction plate you could always use the outdoor anti-slip tape if you want more traction in-between the plates

https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Slip-Ta...ocphy=9003441&hvtargid=pla-455062479110&psc=1

OP
OP
jphillips2

jphillips2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have the exact same steps and think the step plates are perfect, but that's just me. If you can't find a way to add another traction plate you could always use the outdoor anti-slip tape if you want more traction in-between the plates

https://www.amazon.com/Anti-Slip-Ta...ocphy=9003441&hvtargid=pla-455062479110&psc=1
Thanks. That is a thought and will keep that in mind. So, you're plates are as far forward as mine are? I literally step a foot behind them getting in and out of the Bronco (you can see dirt on the bars where I step in and out). If I step on the front plate my foot is up under the door to the point I have to hang onto the door to get out....lol.

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks. That is a thought and will keep that in mind. So, you're plates are as far forward as mine are? I literally step a foot behind them getting in and out of the Bronco (you can see dirt on the bars where I step in and out). If I step on the front plate my foot is up under the door to the point I have to hang onto the door to get out....lol.
yea they are in the same location. I use the side handle when getting in so where I put my foot is right on the plate. Probably don't always land on the plate, but haven't had any issues with slipping even when they are wet. You probably just have to get used to putting your foot on the plate so it just becomes normal to you. At first the way I was getting in felt odd, but now I am used to it.

LeeMac

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350/Expedition/Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe Stage 3 Motorsports can help you get the full length tread.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jphillips2

jphillips2

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe Stage 3 Motorsports can help you get the full length tread.
That's actually where I ordered them from. And no, @Stage 3 Motorsports wasn't really any help. Since I ordered them before the Bronco came in, I was obviously outside the 30 day return window. Told me to contact Go Rhino but that they didn't see any way to get me those treads.

Last edited:

SolidSnake

Base
First Name
Dante
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's actually where I ordered them from. And no, they were no help. Told me to contact Go Rhino.
you can always see if these will fit. They are on the GoRhino site. Also it says on the gorhino site that the step pads are removable. Did you try taking them off and moving them where you want them?

https://www.gorhino.com/Step-Pads
Sponsored

Last edited: