Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It looks like Go Rhino finally has a few steps available for the Bronco 2dr. They had (and still do) 10% off for the holiday weekend. So, I decided to grab a pair of the RB20 Slim Lines.

They were $400 shipped. I think that is a fair price for what they are and that they have a good price to quality ratio. I guess I'll see how well they hold up over time and with the winter sludge here in PA.

I just went with the textured black finish and it matches well with the modular bumper.

The install was super easy and I'm really pleased with them. I will be taking them off and adding some black XPEL to the pinch weld. It just looks unfinished to me and the brackets really stick out against the Cactus Gray. Plus, this will allow me to tweak the positioning a bit more to satisfy my OCD. I will also be drilling out/off the Go Rhino logo plates.

Ford Bronco Go Rhino RB20 Slim Line Running Boards for 2 Door IMG_1757

Ford Bronco Go Rhino RB20 Slim Line Running Boards for 2 Door IMG_1754

Ford Bronco Go Rhino RB20 Slim Line Running Boards for 2 Door IMG_1753
Sponsored

Dondo

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just purchased the RB20 slims for 2 dr bronco as well. Having issues installing however, the bolt shim (T Bolt) assembly is supposed to slide into the rails inner aluminum extrusion. on the underside of each step. I don't see an extrusion on the under side. Do you have any pictures of where you slid t-bolts

BigBlue4

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Big Bend Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Those look great! I’m looking to get the RB 20 slims on mine. Do you find you have enough space for your foot on them? Getting in and out no problem?

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thought I’d add some more perspective here. The RB20 slims are wide enough to step up, placing your foot at a natural/comfortable angle when entering. Has been easy for my sons to use them for climbing into the back seat as well.

@mikey_photo did you end up figuring out a solution for raising the steps a bit higher to cover the pinch weld?

Ford Bronco Go Rhino RB20 Slim Line Running Boards for 2 Door EF5C0115-232D-4AC0-8EEF-71FD5D71584F

Ford Bronco Go Rhino RB20 Slim Line Running Boards for 2 Door 1AEB11B5-A680-42EA-8863-3317F9D0DBBF
Ford Bronco Go Rhino RB20 Slim Line Running Boards for 2 Door 44215736-46D8-43DC-AEAB-14ECB2E02EE6
Sponsored