First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will pay you 60k for a set of the steps if you can ship them on 6/28 with a wildtrack attached to them! :cool:
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have their RB20 boards for my Ranger. Love them. LOoks more Raptorish. I plan to get the same for my Bronco

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah their site said they are mild steel as well.
Mild steel is not necessarily a bad thing. Many top quality domestic builders use mild steel. The quality of the steel is what matters. DOM tubing, wall thickness, etc. Many places sell products that look the part. Very few make products that actually function. Buyers need to do their homework. If all someone wants to do is look good going to Starbucks the cheap import stuff will serve the purpose. If they plan to use it off-road they need to understand the difference between a $500 side step being sold as a rock rail and a $1200 actual rock rail.

Forditude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150 5.0 5* Tuned, GX470 Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I confirmed with Go Rhino that they are 16 gauge and will not support the weight of the vehicle. They do however, look like they would reduce the damage from the Goodyear’s slinging stones up the side of the Bronco IMO. I was considering picking up a set for that reason alone.
Sponsored