First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Interesting, I can see it now, guy pulls up behind you at the stop light blasting some dubstep with extreme bass and your Bronco just starts lifting up into the air

Could be a good defense mechanism :LOL:
Ford Bronco GOAT Mode (G.O.A.T.) For 2021 Bronco Confirmed by Dave Pericak E1B2E150-5830-4605-AF8D-C3DDE2CE7F9F
Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

kinda cool but another massive point of failure of electronics/computers

hope they tested this stuff out....
With the anticipation now being several years, the research and development and engineering probably going back further than when it was officially announced, and Fords reputation and legacy on the line, yeah I'm sure they just cobbled the GOAT system together and tossed it in at the buzzer.....

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
With the anticipation now being several years, the research and development and engineering probably going back further than when it was officially announced, and Fords reputation and legacy on the line, yeah I'm sure they just cobbled the GOAT system together and tossed it in at the buzzer.....
Yup. That Dana 44 M230 rear axle (Wrangler is M220 for reference)is just for show... nothing up front to match...

BoostedBronco

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you guys don't want electronics by all means, go buy a classic Bronco. Make sure it's carbureted, don't cheat with a fuel injector.

This truck is going to have MILES of wiring and every whiz bang electric assist device possible (though some will be options), that's just the way it is, and every new vehicle that is produced from here on out. It won't be long before you won't even be able to get a gas motor in most vehicles.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s it... I canā€™t focus anymore at work. Iā€™m putting in leave until the reveal.
I wish I could take PTO next Monday and Tuesday, but we have mandatory work next week. To make things worse, I work until 7:45 Eastern and have to get up at 4:30 to go back to work. Terrible week for the reveal, but I'll take it. I'll probably sit in my car til 8 just so I can put in my reservation, then I'll rush home and watch the YouTube reveal late. I'll have to catch up with y'all later.

Sponsored

RevealItAsap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Obey 9F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yesssss. This is what I what I have been waiting for. The highlight of this system is the ability to switch between a solid axle architecture and independent axle architecture.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
kinda cool but another massive point of failure of electronics/computers...
They seem to be aiming more at the Land Rovers with features like this. Hopefully they aren't plagued with the same issues and repair costs.

electric= BAD
Strawman = bad

More parts and complicated systems to accomplish something simple is rarely a durable design.

Sponsored

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco GOAT Mode (G.O.A.T.) For 2021 Bronco Confirmed by Dave Pericak KindLiveKob-size_restricted

Interesting, I can see it now, guy pulls up behind you at the stop light blasting some dubstep with extreme bass and your Bronco just starts lifting up into the air

Could be a good defense mechanism :LOL:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The maverick in my picture had 400hp mechanical advance distributor, manual steering, 4 wheel drum, no choke, all engine electronics were wired by me with simple switches and relays. My only cheats were the electric fan, since my mechanical fan pulley failed, and old style holley electric fuel pump. I even had a leaky old oil pressure guage.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

ā€œG.O.A.T.ā€... Did somebody say Tom Brady? I hope the dash shows a #12 with a goat head for goat mode.
Sponsored