Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New guy here checking out the thread about the G.O.A.T. mode and there is like 3 pages on a heated seat "subscription". ? I have been a member of various Jeep forums for years, same stuff? windshield is too angled, too many electronics etc..etc. Harley forums hated when Harley added anti lock brakes and cruise control. Seems these are pretty small things to worry about in the scope of life. Now with that being said good banter is always fun. ??
Just wait until we get to cooling seat talk :)
Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You can own the hardware all you want, but if you don’t own the software, it doesn’t mean shit. I can buy an unprogrammed computer cheaper than I can buy a programmed one, but that doesn’t mean I’m entitled to the programming just because I have the computer... I need to pay extra for that
If you know where to look, you can get all that software either free or really cheap.... Not like I've ever done that though ;)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Disagreeing and debating is fine and encouraged as long as it’s done respectfully. Disrespectful or insulting behavior is not tolerated.
Oh snap... who did Doug drop the hammer on this time?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just wait until we get to cooling seat talk :)
I'm kinda sitting here patiently waiting for that. You pansies that need heated seats probably also need to get your manicures this weekend... As a guy tho, I run hot... give me some cooled seats and I'd consider this thing you guys refer to as technology. :rolleyes:

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm kinda sitting here patiently waiting for that. You pansies that need heated seats probably also need to get your manicures this weekend... As a guy tho, I run hot... give me some cooled seats and I'd consider this thing you guys refer to as technology. :rolleyes:
Leather seats get hot as hell, and sticky when you've been out working or fishing in the southern heat all day. Cooled seats are a God send down here. beats having to peel your back off the seat.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Leather seats get hot as hell, and sticky when you've been out working or fishing in the southern heat all day. Cooled seats are a God send down here. beats having to peel your back off the seat.
For that reason alone I've never been a fan of leather seats. Cloth seats work just fine for me, less peeling. Guess I'm just old school like that.

difficulTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Alltrack, 2010 Ford F150, 2006 Mini JCW Checkmate
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have you ever had a sore back? Heated seats help.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you know where to look, you can get all that software either free or really cheap.... Not like I've ever done that though ;)
That’s probably the case with this too... through things like Forscan ;)

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No kidding.

My favorite part about my last couple of GM trucks...The seat heaters had separate controls for butt and back. I could leave off my keester heater and turn the back on.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Honestly I don't mind a pretty bare bones interior. Something I about the exterior of the the new bronco is the simplicity of it's design. I really hope that translates to the interior. I currently drive an 06 f150 XLT it's very plain on the inside it's terms of looks and I love that everything has a function and a place, I don't have to take my eyes of the road to change the temp or even change the radio. For me I just want cloth seats and the screens not to lag, subscription in cars should honestly be illegal at this point as you own the hardware you own the components, you should do what ever you want with it. Heck I think that weird radio thing it's just dumb gimmick, personally I just use Spotify for everything anyway.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes I have, and I guarantee my hot tub fixes that better than heated seats... or always the option of a massage.... hmmmm... happy ending maybe? :unsure:

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This GOAT mode reminds me of my neighbor's Ram 1500 with the air suspension. He got a quote to lift it for 35" tires. $2500 kit and $1000 labor. That price wasn't really that bad in my mind, but I still prefer lockers and manual control of everything. Keep it simple stupid. Ford is not a KISS fan.

Sub_Sonarman

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 F-250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This GOAT mode reminds me of my neighbor's Ram 1500 with the air suspension. He got a quote to lift it for 35" tires. $2500 kit and $1000 labor. That price wasn't really that bad in my mind, but I still prefer lockers and manual control of everything. Keep it simple stupid. Ford is not a KISS fan.
The general public is demanding technology. Ford is just meeting the demand.
Sponsored