Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing cool
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting, I can see it now, guy pulls up behind you at the stop light blasting some dubstep with extreme bass and your Bronco just starts lifting up into the air

Could be a good defense mechanism :LOL:
Ford Bronco GOAT Mode (G.O.A.T.) For 2021 Bronco Confirmed by Dave Pericak 1594071067020
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
They seem to be aiming more at the Land Rovers with features like this. Hopefully they aren't plagued with the same issues and repair costs.

Strawman = bad

More parts and complicated systems to accomplish something simple is rarely a durable design.
I know we’ve always been at opposite ends of the spectrum on this stampede, and I do get what you mean. But I’m willing to trust the engineers on this, and that they did their homework on what is going to be durable. Maybe I’m wrong, but only time will tell.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Blah blah blah I want my vehicle to be worse because I'm too scared of learning a new skill
Can you just shut up and leave this forum already? We all know you hate the new bronco because "MUH 1966!". So why don't you just go fart around with all the other old folk at the car show with their old Broncos and leave us to hit the trails in our BETTER Broncos?

Edit: @Nickp You're clearly more polite and patient than myself XD

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They seem to be aiming more at the Land Rovers with features like this. Hopefully they aren't plagued with the same issues and repair costs.

Strawman = bad

More parts and complicated systems to accomplish something simple is rarely a durable design.
So you want a new bronco thats powered by coal and steam and a printed map of the US?

BoneyRoads

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' 2.3 MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you want a new bronco thats powered by coal and steam and a printed map of the US?
That. Would. Be. AAAAAWESOME!

Would it come with a steam whistle?

I will confess - I do like a printed map, a quality map on an 11" screen would also be great.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You all should really lighten up, if someone does not want a technology package, they generally can just not buy that option, if Ford sets the packages up that way.

If you don't understand the Land Rover reliability and repair cost problems your free to go learn about them.

If you think forum ridicule is the best approach lets see all the things you put on your Bronco that many will think are stupid, but ha, its your Bronco and your free to do with it as you like, so let others do the same!

LorenzeTorres

Badlands
First Name
Lo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/ 2002 BMW M3/ 2016 BMW M2/ 2016 Triumph Thruxton R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m looking forward to seeing the new technology making its way onto the Bronco. I’m curious to know if Multi-Matic had a hand in the development of this. For those who are unfamiliar, Multi-Matic is responsible for the development, creation, and I believe the production of the most recent Ford GT. They also did the suspension on the ZR2.

Big assumption here but with many years of data from Raptor development, race data from Bronco R, and test mules running around I’d imagine that this system will do exactly as Ford advertised if not better.

Lastly it’s all personal preference. As someone who avidly wheels this added tech is a “nice to have”. My FJ has atrac which is fancy traction control. I don’t use it regularly, but it comes in handy When I’m in sticky situations. Just another handy tool onboard. What I’m trying to get it at, is it’s there when you need it or want to use it but you don’t have to.

As a consumer, I’m stoked for any extra features and tech that will make me feel like I got my money’s worth

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outside of software issues, Electronics are pretty bulletproof.
Tell it to the Jeepers who have had issues with electronics under the vehicle.... sway bar stuff as I recall.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

but but but I want my vacuum hoses :(

electric= BAD
Yup. That Dana 44 M230 rear axle (Wrangler is M220 for reference)is just for show... nothing up front to match...
The point I think they were trying to make was.... this shit had better be reliable.....as oppossed to the Jeep issues at hand.
The entire world , despite all of it's improvements is becoming more and more "buyer beware"....again, look at these $50k Jeeps that cannot get wet....had a customer say that the JEEP dealer told him the under body spray at the carwash ruined his electronics..... ON THE WORLDS MOST FAMOUS OFFROAD VEHICLE.... smh.
Nothing wrong with being vigilent about what your $35k to $60+k is buying.
Sponsored