Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ, BMW 335xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. First I've seen a close up and some of the functionality and options. You've provided some of the most informative videos out there in the last couple of weeks. Keep up the good work.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ourbroncolife

Ourbroncolife

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. First I've seen a close up and some of the functionality and options. You've provided some of the most informative videos out there in the last couple of weeks. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for the feedback! Glad I could help provide good content.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Quick question. That auto start/stop. It has a button you push every time you start the vehicle to turn it off?! Or do you have to go to that screen to turn it off every time?! What does that screen tell you exactly?

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick question. That auto start/stop. It has a button you push every time you start the vehicle to turn it off?! Or do you have to go to that screen to turn it off every time?! What does that screen tell you exactly?
There's a button down by the radio Ashley to turn it off but I think you have to push it to turn it off every time your start it up, no biggie I do it every time I get into the wife's Escape 😎

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There's a button down by the radio Ashley to turn it off but I think you have to push it to turn it off every time your start it up, no biggie I do it every time I get into the wife's Escape 😎
That's what I thought as well then seeing that screen threw me off! Exactly how my Mercedes is!! Perfect! 🤘 Thank you!

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same for me with my wife's Escape, Good news is that the feature stopped working about 3 months ago, and she hasn't noticed and I haven't brought it up.
Why pay Ford to fix something I don't like?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same for me with my wife's Escape, Good news is that the feature stopped working about 3 months ago, and she hasn't noticed and I haven't brought it up.
Lol ours stopped working too, don't have to hit the button anymore because it never shuts off anymore 😀

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same thing happened to my Jeep, was in for an oil change and they offered to fix it under warranty. I was like please don't touch it.
Sponsored