Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a hard top version, would you pay $200 for a quick release at the top/front interface to "quickly" detach or just use a wrench to remove 4 bolts?
Sponsored

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a hard top version, would you pay $200 for a quick release at the top/front interface to "quickly" detach or just use a wrench to remove 4 bolts?
Currently me being in my 40's and healthy I have no problem using the standard hardware plus not sure how often I would be swinging it back since the 3 panels can be removed with rack in place. However $200 isn't a lot of money, I only live once, and I plan to keep my Bronco for many years. I'd take the quick release.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Currently me being in my 40's and healthy I have no problem using the standard hardware plus not sure how often I would be swinging it back since the 3 panels can be removed with rack in place. However $200 isn't a lot of money, I only live once, and I plan to keep my Bronco for many years. I'd take the quick release.
I too don't foresee retracting rack often, so I'm ok with wrenching it. I'm 58 but very capable and I think will spend my money towards a second ladder instead. I am opting for the full mesh inserts and 50" light bar brackets

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I too don't foresee retracting rack often, so I'm ok with wrenching it. I'm 58 but very capable and I think will spend my money towards a second ladder instead. I am opting for the full mesh inserts and 50" light bar brackets
@GOBI Racks Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you need anything additional to add a 52" light bar and the 1st 100 orders get the 2nd ladder free. The second mesh insert is an additional add on and worth it in my opinion.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@GOBI Racks Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think you need anything additional to add a 52" light bar and the 1st 100 orders get the 2nd ladder free. The second mesh insert is an additional add on and worth it in my opinion.
I ordered mine this morning and what you get free is first ladder and second mesh insert. Extra is second ladder and third mesh insert and quick release mounts

Sponsored

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered mine this morning and what you get free is first ladder and second mesh insert. Extra is second ladder and third mesh insert and quick release mounts
Ya okay, forgo the quick release, certainly the second ladder and mesh will be more impactful throughout the life of the rack.

BlackearthBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond, 2016 Audi A3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After further review and confirmation, the Gobi rack wins the definative solution for Bronco soft top owners. The pain in price will heal with all the capabilities of this rack with my overland build. Now I hope I don't have to wait two years for delivery.

Bronco Racer.jpg

Bronco Racer 2.jpg

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After further review and confirmation, the Gobi rack wins the definative solution for Bronco soft top owners. The pain in price will heal with all the capabilities of this rack with my overland build. Now I hope I don't have to wait two years for delivery.

Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] Bronco Racer 2

What flag decals you got there? Those are exactly what I want to replace my badlands badges.

PonyHunter

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m confused are we able to order these? Doesn’t appear so on the website and I never received an email?

GU_tough_bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did anyone get an email to confirm that they were apart of the first 100 orders?

Sponsored

brnc_o_vrlndr

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4-dr non-Sasquatch 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone get an email to confirm that they were apart of the first 100 orders?
I received the email to order, but no confirmation that my order was one of the first 100. I assume they will let us know when the rep calls at the appointment time.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hope you never plan to fit it in your garage!

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Anyone get an order confirmation call yet? I know the email said to wait up to 72 hours for the call but I was just curious to know if any new information was shared during the call.

brnc_o_vrlndr

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4-dr non-Sasquatch 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone get an order confirmation call yet? I know the email said to wait up to 72 hours for the call but I was just curious to know if any new information was shared during the call.
During checkout, there was a place to select the date and time for the callback. My appointment is on Monday, which was the earliest I could see to take the call.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

During checkout, there was a place to select the date and time for the callback. My appointment is on Monday, which was the earliest I could see to take the call.
Ditto...mine is Tuesday
Sponsored