First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thats the 4door its going to be thicker on the top no?
Unfortunately it wont work as bestop designed the spot to open the same way ford did.
Sponsored

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unfortunately it wont work as bestop designed the spot to open the same way ford did.
and you said with the hard top you can remove the rear cap with your rack on as long as it has the side ladders? you should put that on the website if true thats a big selling point

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and you said with the hard top you can remove the rear cap with your rack on as long as it has the side ladders? you should put that on the website if true thats a big selling point
Yes you can do so!

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes you can do so!
explain??? remove the rear hard top section? This cannot be done unless you rotate the GOBI rack back to it's limit.

brnc_o_vrlndr

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4-dr non-Sasquatch 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
explain??? remove the rear hard top section? This cannot be done unless you rotate the GOBI rack back to it's limit.
I think the thought is that the rack can be used if the rear section of the top has been removed as long as you have the side ladders. That would put the side supports of the rack on the fenders as opposed to the top sides of the rear hard top section. Basically using the soft top roof rack on a hard top bronco. They utilize different side supports.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can actually slide out the entire back hard top section if you have the side ladders or remove the rear back ladders. You do not need the quick release back to take off that portion of the Bronco.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GOBI and Jade hooked me up in time for the off rodeo. Big thanks! Loving the rack.
Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] D01F447B-5EB1-4ADA-956A-A0EC54CB4EB4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500. 2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any idea if the rack will work with the bronco raptor? I'm sure the front will bolt on fine but wondering about bolting onto the back bumper and the width of the back fenders.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea if the rack will work with the bronco raptor? I'm sure the front will bolt on fine but wondering about bolting onto the back bumper and the width of the back fenders.
I did ask that question a few threads back and don't think got an answer but after looking at the wide rear end, I don't think it'll fit

Sponsored

CheekyOldMan

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Judging by the time lapse installation videos, I’ll have died of old age by the time this thing got on the truck.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500. 2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I did ask that question a few threads back and don't think got an answer but after looking at the wide rear end, I don't think it'll fit
I was thinking the same thing.

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was thinking the same thing.
I too brought up the Raptor while I was at GOBI’s location last week. They haven’t seen a Raptor yet so currently they too believe the stealth rack may not fit around the rear fenders. If anyone here actually has a Raptor I would suggest contacting GOBI and ask if they would be willing to look at it to see what works. They continue to be crazy busy so be forewarned they may say no.

Elonmsk

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, F430, Viper GTS ACR, E60 M5, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely love my Gobi rack, probably the most used accessory I’ve added to the bronco with the exception of the Dometic.

I load this thing up all the time with beach and fishing gear. 😎

Ford Bronco GOBI Bronco Rack Released [Official Specs & Photos] 17D56A3F-5565-4A60-A7A1-A67C3923DBBC
Sponsored