First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan NV 4x4 van, 78 911, 08 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just set my appointment on Sept. 8th a.m. they are doing the install :) @Elonmsk where did you order your lights on the rack ? Thx
Sponsored

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any idea if the rack will work with the bronco raptor? I'm sure the front will bolt on fine but wondering about bolting onto the back bumper and the width of the back fenders.
We have to wait to get a raptor version in person to test fit! Unfortunately haven't been able to find anyone located in Colorado with one yet!

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just set my appointment on Sept. 8th a.m. they are doing the install :) @Elonmsk where did you order your lights on the rack ? Thx
You can order the KC lights through us! They are available on our site along with the light brackets that fit our rack!

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely love my Gobi rack, probably the most used accessory I’ve added to the bronco with the exception of the Dometic.

I load this thing up all the time with beach and fishing gear. 😎

17D56A3F-5565-4A60-A7A1-A67C3923DBBC.jpeg
how is the wind noise with the rack with nothing on it? I recently bought the soft top but if you can take the rear cap off (i have a 2 door) it might be worth switching back

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500. 2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We have to wait to get a raptor version in person to test fit! Unfortunately haven't been able to find anyone located in Colorado with one yet!
I don't live in Colorado, but hopefully will have my raptor in a month. Maybe we can figure something out.

Sponsored

Jeffz95

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can order the KC lights through us! They are available on our site along with the light brackets that fit our rack!
After i asked I did notice it, not sure if I can sqeeze in budget right now. if I did would they be installed at same time as rack and any install charge ? Thx

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't live in Colorado, but hopefully will have my raptor in a month. Maybe we can figure something out.
That would be sweet! I would have to check with the owner to see how long he would possibly need the vehicle because, we might have the adjust the width and height for rear support and tower setup! What state are you in?

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After i asked I did notice it, not sure if I can sqeeze in budget right now. if I did would they be installed at same time as rack and any install charge ? Thx
If you do a local install here at GOBI for the rack you will be charged at the time of install! There is no install charge currently, on the Broncos! We do not install any lights on the racks!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500. 2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That would be sweet! I would have to check with the owner to see how long he would possibly need the vehicle because, we might have the adjust the width and height for rear support and tower setup! What state are you in?
I live in michigan

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was (?am) one of the early reservations (confirmed 3/28)…have heard nothing…no response to my emails inquiring….called today - shipping was “out to lunch” (10AM)….
Confirmation number 38742

Sponsored

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was (?am) one of the early reservations (confirmed 3/28)…have heard nothing…no response to my emails inquiring….called today - shipping was “out to lunch” (10AM)….
Confirmation number 38742
Check your card, im just a few #'s behind you.. (less than 5) and my card was charged last week.. so you should be pretty close...

wrbix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR Def90, F250 7.3, Caterham 7, LR Series III, etc
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check your card, im just a few #'s behind you.. (less than 5) and my card was charged last week.. so you should be pretty close...
Thanks
After my post above GOBI did get back by email and said to expect shipping mid month and NOT to expect VISA charge until then.
look to be getting somewhere now. Whew

gizmohd

Badlands
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport (Wife), Bronco Badlands (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks
After my post above GOBI did get back by email and said to expect shipping mid month and NOT to expect VISA charge until then.
look to be getting somewhere now. Whew
good to hear.. i got notification today that mine is waiting on logistics company to pick it up... so looking forward to getting soon.

Jeffz95

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am here at Gobi getting install as I type this, will post pics when done. They truly have been very responsive and great to work with.