Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@GOBI Racks
I was informed that my rack was packed and ready for shipment the Friday before Labor Day, and due to the holiday it would be picked up on Tuesday.
1 month later, I haven't received it, or and details about it, other than my invoice. I emailed multiple times with no response. I called last Tuesday and was told that the person in charge of shipping would contact me.
I understand that there can be delays in shipping, but it has been twice as long as it should have taken from your expect 5-10 days statement.
Sponsored

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Not very good customer service. But there is no such thing now.

OP
OP

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Really just trying to get some kind of update, anything would be nice.

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Really just trying to get some kind of update, anything would be nice.
Hey there! Can you please send me your order number, I am sorry bout the delay? I know we charge two weeks before we ship out the racks and that we also had some delays with the freight company as we were switching to woof pallets below and had to wait for those too!

OP
OP

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey there! Can you please send me your order number, I am sorry bout the delay? I know we charge two weeks before we ship out the racks and that we also had some delays with the freight company as we were switching to woof pallets below and had to wait for those too!

I understand the charge would have occured prior to shipping, however, the communications specifically indicated it was packed and ready to be picked up on just before Labor Day.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Im working with the shipping to get an update still. I have not yet heard back but should expect to by the end of today!
Great Thank You!

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@GOBI Racks
I was informed that my rack was packed and ready for shipment the Friday before Labor Day, and due to the holiday it would be picked up on Tuesday.
1 month later, I haven't received it, or and details about it, other than my invoice. I emailed multiple times with no response. I called last Tuesday and was told that the person in charge of shipping would contact me.
I understand that there can be delays in shipping, but it has been twice as long as it should have taken from your expect 5-10 days statement.
Typical Gobi!

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im working with the shipping to get an update still. I have not yet heard back but should expect to by the end of today!
Hi Robert! So your rack shipped out a few weeks ago, I am still waiting to hear back from the freight company with an eta. I will let you know as soon as I do!

Sponsored
OP
OP

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi Robert! So your rack shipped out a few weeks ago, I am still waiting to hear back from the freight company with an eta. I will let you know as soon as I do!
Thank you, I called this afternoon and they are looking at it as well, said there was a call out to your logistics partner without a response yet.
Do you know the date it actually shipped I received an email 9/2 indicating it was packed and ready to be picked up, but Labor Day might impact that pickup. I received the invoice about 20 days later.
Thanks again for looking into this.

Rootdog

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called Gobi about a month ago to ask about the racks compatibility with the sunrider top. I was put on hold and then told I’d get a call back. Still waiting on that call back. I also emailed but got no response. I’ve moved on…

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you, I called this afternoon and they are looking at it as well, said there was a call out to your logistics partner without a response yet.
Do you know the date it actually shipped I received an email 9/2 indicating it was packed and ready to be picked up, but Labor Day might impact that pickup. I received the invoice about 20 days later.
Thanks again for looking into this.
Since it is later in the day my guess is we will receive a response by the end of the day tomorrow. You should have already had the rack delivered by now so we marked this as a priority to them, yet again.

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Gobi about a month ago to ask about the racks compatibility with the sunrider top. I was put on hold and then told I’d get a call back. Still waiting on that call back. I also emailed but got no response. I’ve moved on…
Im sorry you did not receive anything back, I am the one whom answers to Bronco stuff and have called everyone who always calls. It must've had some miscommunication. The rack does work with this top but you cannot have it open in the first position (same as the ford top), unfortunately neither did a great job for rack compatibility with that design. If you have any further question feel free to reach out to me personally at [email protected]

Rootdog

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No worries and thanks for posting. Just wanted to verify tho, it sounds like the rack won’t work (or allow it to be opened) with the Sunrider top as it only opens over the front seats? No bars can be removed or sunroof section removed to allow the sunrider to open?
thanks
Sponsored