First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you, I called this afternoon and they are looking at it as well, said there was a call out to your logistics partner without a response yet.
Do you know the date it actually shipped I received an email 9/2 indicating it was packed and ready to be picked up, but Labor Day might impact that pickup. I received the invoice about 20 days later.
Thanks again for looking into this.
Hey there! The shipping company said they had reached out to you a few times to get a scheduled time and date. You should've just received an email regarding this and have a number to contact them at!
Sponsored

OP
OP

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr Wildtrak, Lux, Leather, Tow
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey there! The shipping company said they had reached out to you a few times to get a scheduled time and date. You should've just received an email regarding this and have a number to contact them at!
I have not receive any phone calls from the shipping company. I did just receive an email from Gobi with the shipping company's name and phone number.

OP
OP

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@GOBI Racks
Thank You.
The local shipping company responded back this morning, and it should be delivered on Friday.

OP
OP

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's been two months. Did you get the rack?
How is it?
Yes, Gobi was able to get in touch with the local shipping company about a week after this post, and provided me their contact information. I believe in the end, it was an issue with the local carrier never attempting to contact me to set up delivery. I received my rack around the middle of October.

Sponsored

Bronc69

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, 2022 X3 (wife's), 2015 GTI (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, Gobi was able to get in touch with the local shipping company about a week after this post, and provided me their contact information. I believe in the end, it was an issue with the local carrier never attempting to contact me to set up delivery. I received my rack around the middle of October.
What do you think about the rack?

OP
OP

Vtfakie

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What do you think about the rack?
I was afraid I wouldn't like the aesthetics of it, but I do like the looks after install.
It seems well built. Took a few hours to install, mostly by myself, going slowly.

Not a big deal, but I had RokBlokz all the way around, and the rears won't work with this rack as the Gobi mount interferes with the RokBlokz mount.

I bought the quick release, but haven't had a chance to install it yet.

My primary need for the rack is for carrying wood, ladders, paddleboard... and I don't forsee any issues

PXL_20221216_152409606.jpg

PXL_20221216_152402451.jpg

PXL_20221216_152350497.jpg