First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great news. Just a suggestion, though. Since your rack obviously will be designed to completely clear a tailgate opened in all positions, and from what I gather, the frame itself at least from pics I have seen is outside the bumper at the back, please consider an option for rear most crossbar to be far enough forward to clear the rear "hatch" when accessing the back. Either removable or sliding would accommodate longer items but still allow full rear access without having to unload the roof just to get at the back
Thanks for the input Johnny but I may need a sketch or clarification so I can best understand what you're asking.
Sponsored

enh2k

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the input Johnny but I may need a sketch or clarification so I can best understand what you're asking.
I believe he was asking for something you already posted on #72 which is the need to lift up the rear portion of the soft top for better access to the cargo area.

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And we're off. If you haven't already, sign up for our notification list below. Once we've established a launch date, it is going to be shared first with those who are subscribed. If you're aiming to be at the front of the line, this is the way to do it. Next week or so will be pretty quiet as we learn more about the vehicle but excited to share progress as it comes!

https://www.gobiracks.com/gobi-ford-bronco/

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Already making some good progress on the design and will have something to share sooner than I anticipated.

I thought I'd get a head start on requesting the other vehicles, 4 door soft top, then 2 door hard/soft top. Denver area is preferred. If you're interested shoot me a message!

Don't forget to sign up for our preorder list. If this ends up being the rack for you, this is how to get in the front of the line.

https://www.gobiracks.com/gobi-ford-bronco/

Last edited:
OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First email was sent out to preorder subscribers today but thought I would post it here. Won't be too much longer until the next update or launch is revealed.

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Psyched to see what you come up with! Eyes peeled đź‘€

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First email was sent out to preorder subscribers today but thought I would post it here. Won't be too much longer until the next update or launch is revealed.

Got my email and am super pumped!

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Can't wait to see 'em!

Sponsored

Petek70

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 bronco, 76 bronco, 18 raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4 door soft top in Denver if you need to look at one.

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
UPDATE: ALL SET - THANK YOU!

ATTENTION SOFT TOP OWNERS:

Ahead of getting the soft top into the shop, I'm hoping one of you fine folk can provide some imagery. I am looking for as many high quality photos of the soft top mounting system as possible, showing how it connects to the vehicle, how the windows seal in, etc. This will be a huge help in keeping development on track.

Feel free to PM them to me so we don't clog up the thread. Thank you!

Last edited:

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATTENTION SOFT TOP OWNERS:

Ahead of getting the soft top into the shop, I'm hoping one of you fine folk can provide some imagery. I am looking for as many high quality photos of the soft top mounting system as possible, showing how it connects to the vehicle, how the windows seal in, etc. This will be a huge help in keeping development on track.

Feel free to PM them to me so we don't clog up the thread. Thank you!
If I had a softtop I would be more than happy to shoot you some pictures but I don't. I'm sure someone else will chime in though and get you some good pictures. Not sure if it will have enough close up shots to help you but here is Ford's video of the softtop.

and here is one from Bronco Nation:

mangelo

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badsquatch LUX Softtop 4 Door Carbonized Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We've had offers from out of state but a more local option is preferred. The variables that come with an entirely new platform make it hard to pin down an exact time frame for development, so I feel it's easier for both parties if they're in closer proximity to our shop.

I can't say definitively but yes that is absolutely the goal. We've recently started developing an option we currently refer to as Panoramic. Typically, the floor of our racks are made of expanded metal welded to the base and crossbars. They come in two variants, with sunroof and no sunroof. The no sunroof option has the expanded metal welded the entire length of the rack. The with-sunroof option has the welded floor end before the sunroof, with the option to drop in a sunroof insert, which is a self-contained floor that inserts into the front section.

The Panoramic option replaces the welded floor with sunroof inserts, giving you the ability to remove the entire floor and just keep the outside perimeter. We'll definitely have a panoramic version and that will be at least one option that allows that initial articulation of the soft top opening. Once we begin development I'll be sharing updates as we progress through design.

I've attached 2 photos of our Jeep Renegade rack for reference. The top is the Panoramic, the bottom is our standard. Let me know if that wasn't clear I know it's a lot.

Ford Bronco GOBI Racks is coming for the Bronco wrestler-woo

Ford Bronco GOBI Racks is coming for the Bronco wrestler-woo
Maintaining full soft top functionality would be SO amazing THANK YOU! Living in a big city I pull the top back half way and close it at every stop for security. Like so many, I LOVE the open air, so will always have the top at least half pulled back and all the way down on longer legs of travel.

I've been combing threads for many months regarding the desire for external racks that maintain full soft top functionality with ease, there is a huge demand. Spreading the word about your tops now and if you can pull this off, seeing so many die hard evangelists for your top, your company, myself included. Thanks agains, you rock!
Sponsored