First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Current status: DESIGN IS COMPLETE. TRANSITIONING FROM PROTOTYPE TO PRODUCTION ASSEMBLY.

Sign up for our preorder mailing list to be the first to receive updates and early access to ordering when available:

https://www.gobiracks.com/gobi-ford-bronco/

Hey all,

My name is Weston and I am with GOBI Racks here in Denver. We're anxiously awaiting our Bronco (estimated build date is mid-November), but we're ready to begin development as soon as possible. I wanted to introduce myself as a resource moving forward as well as extend an offer to those who already have possession of their 4 Door hard top.

Each of our racks are designed from the ground up to fit each make and model. Development time for a new platform is approximately 45 days. If someone here is willing to leave their vehicle at our Denver headquarters for that period, they will leave with a complete roof rack system and several free accessories of their choice.

To shed a little light on the pre-development brainstorming, our initial philosophy is a rack system similar to the Wranglers (photos attached for reference). The benefit to this design is our pivot system, which allows the rack system to quickly separate from the light bar and pivot back, making easy work of hard top removal or soft top actuation. As with virtually all of our products, this will be a user-friendly installation with no drilling required. The same rack system will fit both the hard and soft top. After the 4 door is finished, we will move to the 2 door so feel free to keep us in mind for that project as well. The priority right now is the 4 door hard top.

We're excited to get to work and I'm happy to be a part of the community. Feel free to message me here or at my email [email protected] if I can be of further help in the meantime.

Thanks!

Weston

Ford Bronco GOBI Racks is coming for the Bronco 1633015403444

Ford Bronco GOBI Racks is coming for the Bronco 1633015417415

Ford Bronco GOBI Racks is coming for the Bronco 1633015463112
Sponsored

Last edited:

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Weston, My 4door MIC should be built tomorrow. Not sure how long shipping takes but should have it before your November build and can have it available for you all if you don’t find anything sooner. I’m also here in Parker so not too far from y’all.

broncomorrow

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Been looking forward to news on this - super excited for this product. If I had my Bronco and lived near Denver it would be all yours.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting design. I'm definitely interested in a rack that can carry more than the 110lbs factory rack

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely interested in this.
Wanted a rack that can be utilized even without the roof, and a solution that not only requires no drilling but is designed to easily allow the roof to be removed/installed without completely removing the rack sounds almost too good to be true.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good, wouldn't it still be a bear to remove the clamshell though even with that tilted back like that?

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Mustang, 12 Mustang GT 5.0 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excited for them. Always liked these racks on the Jeeps. Looking forward to see the progress!

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I WANT THIS!!!

Please make for soft top and make it so you can flip it up, and put the top down, and lower it again easily. Whts the weight and what would the weight limits be on this (based on Jeep version).

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all,

My name is Weston and I am with GOBI Racks here in Denver. We're anxiously awaiting our Bronco (estimated build date is mid-November), but we're ready to begin development as soon as possible. I wanted to introduce myself as a resource moving forward as well as extend an offer to those who already have possession of their 4 Door hard top.

Each of our racks are designed from the ground up to fit each make and model. Development time for a new platform is approximately 45 days. If someone here is willing to leave their vehicle at our Denver headquarters for that period, they will leave with a complete roof rack system and several free accessories of their choice.

To shed a little light on the pre-development brainstorming, our initial philosophy is a rack system similar to the Wranglers (photos attached for reference). The benefit to this design is our pivot system, which allows the rack system to quickly separate from the light bar and pivot back, making easy work of hard top removal or soft top actuation. As with virtually all of our products, this will be a user-friendly installation with no drilling required. The same rack system will fit both the hard and soft top. After the 4 door is finished, we will move to the 2 door so feel free to keep us in mind for that project as well. The priority right now is the 4 door hard top.

We're excited to get to work and I'm happy to be a part of the community. Feel free to message me here or at my email [email protected] if I can be of further help in the meantime.

Thanks!

Weston

Awesome! I helped a friend install one of these on his Jeep a few months ago! He loves it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Weston, My 4door MIC should be built tomorrow. Not sure how long shipping takes but should have it before your November build and can have it available for you all if you don’t find anything sooner. I’m also here in Parker so not too far from y’all.
Definitely keep me posted via PM as your order progresses!

Interesting design. I'm definitely interested in a rack that can carry more than the 110lbs factory rack
We won't have final numbers until we're finished, but I would guess it will be around 300 lbs. dynamic and 800 lbs. static.

Definitely interested in this.
Wanted a rack that can be utilized even without the roof, and a solution that not only requires no drilling but is designed to easily allow the roof to be removed/installed without completely removing the rack sounds almost too good to be true.
Almost! We've had tons of happy Wrangler customers with the same design so we're very confident in achieving the same for the Bronco.

Looks good, wouldn't it still be a bear to remove the clamshell though even with that tilted back like that?
The Wrangler rack can pivot back all the way to the ground, the photo I've shown above is just utilizing our quick release strap which is a great solution for the soft top actuation.

I WANT THIS!!!

Please make for soft top and make it so you can flip it up, and put the top down, and lower it again easily. Whts the weight and what would the weight limits be on this (based on Jeep version).
I mentioned in the first post that, like our Wrangler racks, the same rack system will fit both the soft and hard tops. We just start development with the hard top then confirm initial design specs with the soft top.

1633127216124.gif

At this point there’s probably more softop owners looking for a rack solution. Looking forward to see what you guys develop though!
Just answered above and put the sentence in bold in the first post, but the Bronco rack system will fit both the soft and hard tops. There won't be a need for a separate system for each.

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all,

Thanks!

Weston

Ford Bronco GOBI Racks is coming for the Bronco 1633127216124

I should have mine late november bl sas let me know if you still need someone

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The same rack system will fit both the hard and soft top. After the 4 door is finished, we will move to the 2 door so feel free to keep us in mind for that project as well. The priority right now is the 4 door hard top.
I WANT THIS!!!

1633127216124.gif

At this point there’s probably more softop owners looking for a rack solution. Looking forward to see what you guys develop though!
Did you guys miss this line in his post?

Edit- He beat me to it!