Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely keep me posted via PM as your order progresses!

We won't have final numbers until we're finished, but I would guess it will be around 300 lbs. dynamic and 800 lbs. static.

Almost! We've had tons of happy Wrangler customers with the same design so we're very confident in achieving the same for the Bronco.

The Wrangler rack can pivot back all the way to the ground, the photo I've shown above is just utilizing our quick release strap which is a great solution for the soft top actuation.

I mentioned in the first post that, like our Wrangler racks, the same rack system will fit both the soft and hard tops. We just start development with the hard top then confirm initial design specs with the soft top.

Just answered above and put the sentence in bold in the first post, but the Bronco rack system will fit both the soft and hard tops. There won't be a need for a separate system for each.

Just joking, that would be awesome
Sponsored

ATLBronco75

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shut up and take my money! I emailed you a year ago about bronco support. I’ll measure or test anything. This is a must have item for me.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Cant wait to see how it looks. I don't even camp regularly yet, but i am really intrigued by this rack for some reason.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do we remove the top? The reason we’re buying the bronco. That third picture looks crazy. Definitely couldn’t do that in a standard garage.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do we remove the top? The reason we’re buying the bronco. That third picture looks crazy. Definitely couldn’t do that in a standard garage.
You would never be removing the roof in a garage with this rack as far as i can tell. Just remove it outside.

Sponsored

Peteduce

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 ND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think the issue is with soft top rear. It opens upwards with the rear roof. But I'm sure you'll figure it out.

Tarjea

Base
First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey all,

My name is Weston and I am with GOBI Racks here in Denver. We're anxiously awaiting our Bronco (estimated build date is mid-November), but we're ready to begin development as soon as possible. I wanted to introduce myself as a resource moving forward as well as extend an offer to those who already have possession of their 4 Door hard top.

Each of our racks are designed from the ground up to fit each make and model. Development time for a new platform is approximately 45 days. If someone here is willing to leave their vehicle at our Denver headquarters for that period, they will leave with a complete roof rack system and several free accessories of their choice.

To shed a little light on the pre-development brainstorming, our initial philosophy is a rack system similar to the Wranglers (photos attached for reference). The benefit to this design is our pivot system, which allows the rack system to quickly separate from the light bar and pivot back, making easy work of hard top removal or soft top actuation. As with virtually all of our products, this will be a user-friendly installation with no drilling required. The same rack system will fit both the hard and soft top. After the 4 door is finished, we will move to the 2 door so feel free to keep us in mind for that project as well. The priority right now is the 4 door hard top.

We're excited to get to work and I'm happy to be a part of the community. Feel free to message me here or at my email [email protected] if I can be of further help in the meantime.

Thanks!

Weston

1633015403444.png

1633015417415.png

1633015463112.png
YES! I WAS HOPING YOU GUYS WOULD COME OUT WITH SOMETHING!

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey all,

My name is Weston and I am with GOBI Racks here in Denver. We're anxiously awaiting our Bronco (estimated build date is mid-November), but we're ready to begin development as soon as possible. I wanted to introduce myself as a resource moving forward as well as extend an offer to those who already have possession of their 4 Door hard top.

Each of our racks are designed from the ground up to fit each make and model. Development time for a new platform is approximately 45 days. If someone here is willing to leave their vehicle at our Denver headquarters for that period, they will leave with a complete roof rack system and several free accessories of their choice.

To shed a little light on the pre-development brainstorming, our initial philosophy is a rack system similar to the Wranglers (photos attached for reference). The benefit to this design is our pivot system, which allows the rack system to quickly separate from the light bar and pivot back, making easy work of hard top removal or soft top actuation. As with virtually all of our products, this will be a user-friendly installation with no drilling required. The same rack system will fit both the hard and soft top. After the 4 door is finished, we will move to the 2 door so feel free to keep us in mind for that project as well. The priority right now is the 4 door hard top.

We're excited to get to work and I'm happy to be a part of the community. Feel free to message me here or at my email [email protected] if I can be of further help in the meantime.

Thanks!

Weston

1633015403444.png

1633015417415.png

1633015463112.png
Look amazing and I'd love to swing by and pick this up when I get my Bronco and the rack is available (I live just south of Denver).

Only real possible issue for me - how much height is the rack going to add? I have a Wildtrak (ergo Sasquatch) and my garage (height) can tolerate a max 82.5" (was hoping to win the powerball last night so I could get a bigger garage but sadly and somewhat unsurprisingly I remain a non multi-millionaire).

Anyway will be watching this with great interest!

Sponsored

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This looks awesome! Jeep pictures look like the rack could limit swing gate range of motion but I'm sure you've got it well engineered. I plan on throwing 2 kayaks on my roof rack (from time to time) and swinging this rack backwards and strapping them to the rack, then swinging it back in place looks like it could make loading them up a lot easier

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Drilling into any part of body or bumpers is a non-starter for my leased vehicle. Anything I add has to strictly use factory bolt holes, otherwise looks great

OP
OP
GOBI Racks

GOBI Racks

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Shanice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Drilling into any part of body or bumpers is a non-starter for my leased vehicle. Anything I add has to strictly use factory bolt holes, otherwise looks great
Not sure if you're inferring ours would require drilling, but as I mentioned on the first post, the goal for the Bronco rack is no drilling required, just like all of our other racks.