Sponsored

Going 35's on 7MT Big Bend. Will I lose 6th gear?

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm actually planning a different video on the "Selfsquatch" to show my clearance and such. I haven't had a chance to offroad since the rims and tires went on. But no rubbing on the street. 0mm offset rims and 1" level tho.
I am getting the black diamond but want to keep the black steelies and go up to 33+ but ideally save the money of a leveling kit install. I just don't want to eat up rubber or cause any damage offroad or on sharp turns.
Sponsored

webspoke

Badlands
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On my badlands 7MT w4.70 , 35's , 6th is usable from about 70mph. Will hold speed, accelerate, climb hills etc on cruise control without any issues . With the 4.46's you should be good from 75mph on up.

Alpine Blue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 6.7l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im planning on swapping my stock BB tires(no sasquach) for 35's.

Reading the forums, It seems 35's fit fine after removing the crash bars.
Im worried about losing my 6th gear at highway speed going from 32's to 35's. Anyone has knowledge on this?
Im planning on swapping my stock BB tires(no sasquach) for 35's.

Reading the forums, It seems 35's fit fine after removing the crash bars.
Im worried about losing my 6th gear at highway speed going from 32's to 35's. Anyone has knowledge on this?
I put 35's on mine this week. 2.3 with manual. I cant tell any difference in the power on the highway. It might have affected it a little when in 4WD and at low speeds, but not enough to matter. Go with the 35's, its a good fit. i did get a 1" leveling kit.
Ford Bronco Going 35's on 7MT Big Bend. Will I lose 6th gear? 20211202_105628