First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So with seemingly all 9/2021 build emails out, and FE set for 10/2021 with new MIC Dirty mountain following that is this it for 2021MY? I don’t know if the rest of the year is now accounted for or if there is room for others to be added in somewhere.
Sponsored

NoDoorsNoProblem

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC Canyon SLT Mini-Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Something I was wondering too, anyone have any insight on when the last weeks of scheduling are officially for MY21?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So with seemingly all 9/2021 build emails out, and FE set for 10/2021 with new MIC Dirty mountain following that is this it for 2021MY? I don’t know if the rest of the year is now accounted for or if there is room for others to be added in somewhere.
They’re building 2021s into December. Some time in November would be the final scheduled 2021s.

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They’re building 2021s into December. Some time in November would be the final scheduled 2021s.
Aren’t these weeks set aside for FE and orders with VIN’s already though?

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I doubt the Dirt Mountain Broncos will get in the way of the production line. They don't need to go back into the plant for a new roof, probably just the accessory shop. FE's still won't make up a large percentage of builds and the ones with VINs but not built will still depend on a ateady trickle of roofs so I think we'll still see some more get scheduled

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Aren’t these weeks set aside for FE and orders with VIN’s already though?
They can’t run 100% FEs, they have to filter other trims in with them. I think they only need to build 2-3k more FE and there done.

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
they won't build any more hardtops at this stage right? Only softies. Can't imagine they want to park more shiny Broncos on dirt mountain

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Between now and December, Ford will be building A LOT of 4 door soft tops. A lot of lower trim orders and dealer stock will be built. As stated, MY 21 production continues into December.

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They can’t run 100% FEs, they have to filter other trims in with them. I think they only need to build 2-3k more FE and there done.
I hope you guys are right, it sounds like it’s probably correct. I have no idea of how many people have been given build dates and VINs and then been moved. I’m likely to be over estimating how many there are.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I hope you guys are right, it sounds like it’s probably correct. I have no idea of how many people have been given build dates and VINs and then been moved. I’m likely to be over estimating how many there are.
What’s your res date and build?

Sponsored

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its hearsay until proven but the only thing that I've heard regarding 2 door orders is that due to the low mix rate...that's probably 80% 4 door to 20% 2 door - or less now...that they were going to prioritize 2 door hard tops to get them pushed out faster as they required less material to produce so they could make more faster than the 4 doors...so we atleast have that working in our favor if and when that day comes...possibly.

OP
OP

Grooticus

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What’s your res date and build?
Oh it’s late, or at least the second one. When all the constraint info became known I ordered a 4 dr BB, 2.3 soft top. at the very least I’ll receive it before any dealer stock based on what they tell us.
My original order is BL with everything constrained and I’m holding firm, which might make it a 23 MY at this rate. Hence the hold—me-over order.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At what point will Ford decide to cancel all two door orders? Convert the whole lot to four door, and tell us take it or leave it. Murphy’s Law has just about been drained of “it could go wrong”

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At what point will Ford decide to cancel all two door orders? Convert the whole lot to four door, and tell us take it or leave it. Murphy’s Law has just about been drained of “it could go wrong”
The only 2-doors being built for the rest of 2021 are those with a VIN already and FE's.