Sponsored

Going over the trims for hours. Can't decide!

Bronchiosaurus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. When they call you in December to place your order you can choose a different trim then.
Seeing as the Bronco Sport Builder is live now and every car manufacturer allows you to build or spec out a vehicle and send it to the dealer, I think that is how this will go. The dealers probably going to tell you to go online spec it out and send it to them so they can submit the order with the options you've selected. That makes the most sense to me.
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seeing as the Bronco Sport Builder is live now and every car manufacturer allows you to build or spec out a vehicle and send it to the dealer, I think that is how this will go. The dealers probably going to tell you to go online spec it out and send it to them so they can submit the order with the options you've selected. That makes the most sense to me.
Build & price prolly won’t be out for several months for the Bronco Bronco

Bronchiosaurus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Build & price prolly won’t be out for several months for the Bronco Bronco
I think it will be here much sooner than that. The Bronco Sport is live now and the dealer I talked to said word is they are getting vehicles sooner than Ford is stating to customers. Like one of those rather over estimate and deliver sooner , making customers happier sort of situations. I hope this to be true.

Screenshot_20200716-212531.png

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the off roadability of the Black Diamond... Probably makes more sense for me as a daily driver. But got have Lux, Sig lighting and 12" screen options! Wtf Ford!
Ill wait and see how it plays out when prices and configurator goes live.
I weighed every single trim and personally the black diamond is perfect for me. Only thing I'm adding is the 2.7

Sponsored

Bronchiosaurus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I weighed every single trim and personally the black diamond is perfect for me. Only thing I'm adding is the 2.7
I keep looking at the PDF with all the options and packages and it appears that you could build a base all the way up to a Badlands minus the electronic stabilizer disconnect and LED headlight DRLs. I'd wait and build out the various "lower" end models. You might find that you can budget some other wants in on a trim level that costs less.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think the build and price is
I keep looking at the PDF with all the options and packages and it appears that you could build a base all the way up to a Badlands minus the electronic stabilizer disconnect and LED headlight DRLs. I'd wait and build out the various "lower" end models. You might find that you can budget some other wants in on a trim level that costs less.
Mmm, I'll definitely look into it when its laid out in front of me, but honestly, I really want the vinyl seats and washable interior. I don't really want the sasquatch package at all besides the gearing and suspension upgrades, not a big fan of the noisy mud tires.

I thought normally when you add options ala cart to lower trims of vehicles it comes out more expensive than just buying the higher trim to begin with?
Anywho, thanks for the tip anyway, i'll definitely cross examine everything before I sign on the line.

TommyTwoTone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tekno MT410
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and you know this for sure ?
It's what was explained to me by a Ford fleet manager yesterday. This is the first time Ford has done a reservation system like this so ymmv. How reasonable would it be for everyone to be locked into a trim that they chose within 48 hours of it being released with limited information?

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base

Walt460

Wildtrak
First Name
Wilt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know Im getting Wildtrak just as it comes standard with the 12" and the better radio. Just stuck between two doors or four.

Sponsored

Carlitos813

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
It's what was explained to me by a Ford fleet manager yesterday. This is the first time Ford has done a reservation system like this so ymmv. How reasonable would it be for everyone to be locked into a trim that they chose within 48 hours of it being released with limited information?
that is so true any idea when we will have the build and price?

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yea i was going back and fourth with the badlands and black diamond. chose the badlands in a hurry because i was seeing on google the reservations were filling up so i just picked it quick to have my foot in the door. But it seems i might switch to the Black Diamond dont know if i need to let my dealer know this.
I'd agree... But I gotta have 33's on 17 bead lockers. And lux

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There is no way the 2.7 liter is gonna cost $1200 + $2000 for the auto. The auto is part of the 2.7 liter. Got to ford.com and check out a F150 with the 2.7 liter option and its only $995 and included the 10 speed auto. So the 2.7 liter will be $995 on the Bronco and will include the 10 speed automatic....hopefully...if not they will charge a bit more maybe as much as $1250. Now what they will charged for the auto on the 2.3 liter is the question. If it's closer to $1000 then why would you not upgrade to the 2.7 liter?

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no way the 2.7 liter is gonna cost $1200 + $2000 for the auto. The auto is part of the 2.7 liter. Got to ford.com and check out a F150 with the 2.7 liter option and its only $995 and included the 10 speed auto. So the 2.7 liter will be $995 on the Bronco and will include the 10 speed automatic....hopefully...if not they will charge a bit more maybe as much as $1250. Now what they will charged for the auto on the 2.3 liter is the question. If it's closer to $1000 then why would you not upgrade to the 2.7 liter?
That... Would... Be... Awesome!
But then the auto has all the trail assist tech too... Unless it's separate.
Sponsored