Sponsored

Going over the trims for hours. Can't decide!

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am going Base or Big Bend, 2dr and the 2.7. I may or may not Sasquatch....this will be more of the fun summer, top off, beach cruiser as I will keep my Raptor.

One thing I learned from Raptor world is there are always people selling all kind of factory parts they just pulled off that you can upgrade on the cheap. And then there is stuff, you will never do as cheap as getting an option. Torsen front diff option is $500 in the low and mid Raptor packages, you couldn't buy a Torsen for $500, not even close.

For me, it will come down to what is easy to shade tree upgrade vs better done in factory. I dont want the Sasquatch for the tires, shocks, lift and that 'look' is easy work to do, for me its the bolt pattern as I have a set of real beadlocks for the Rap, and the locking diffs, the two things I wouldnt even think about attempting in the driveway.

Plastic bumper? Don't care, I bet their will be factory steel bumpers on eBay within a week of the first delivery. lol
Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I put this trim comparison together based on the Bronco vs. Wrangler Trim thread and other estimates from folks here on the forum. Would you guys change anything to make the estimate more accurate?

Ford Bronco Going over the trims for hours. Can't decide! 1594993412175

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That... Would... Be... Awesome!
But then the auto has all the trail assist tech too... Unless it's separate.
Yeah I see the trail assist stuff in the 10 speed auto...but there is no way its going to be $2000 for the 10 speed auto...just look at the price difference between the badlands and the wildtrak...I think its only like $6780 on the 2-door.

for that $6780 you get:

2.7 liter V6 with 10 speed auto (estimate $995)
Mid package (estimate $2000)
Sasquatch (estimate $3255)
Black painted hardtop (estimate $530)

I could be off on my breakdown of the estimated prices....but I am close

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I put this trim comparison together based on the Bronco vs. Wrangler Trim thread and other estimates from folks here on the forum. Would you guys change anything to make the estimate more accurate?

Black Diamond can only do Mid package. There is no way a 10 speed auto is going to cost more than a 2.7L engine. I can see the 2.7L at $1500 with the 10 speed included.

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Badlands + High Package is 100% what I’ll be getting. A great middle road in terms of off-road capability and creature comforts.

Still undecided between 2.3EB/7-MT vs 2.7EB/10-AT and Vinyl vs Leather seats.

Sponsored
OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands + High Package is 100% what I’ll be getting. A great middle road in terms of off-road capability and creature comforts.

Still undecided between 2.3EB/7-MT vs 2.7EB/10-AT and Vinyl vs Leather seats.
Dude! That build would not be middle of the road at all! And that's why I'd build. Add modular top and 17" bead lockers and done.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I perso

I personally think your way off on the packages. Remember, the next higher level you go ALREADY includes the price of the previous package(s).
So based on that, I'd assume each package would be $1500 ($4500 for Lux total
And remember, certain trims come standard with packages. BL already comes with mid pack priced in.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I perso

I personally think your way off on the packages. Remember, the next higher level you go ALREADY includes the price of the previous package(s).
So based on that, I'd assume each package would be $1500 ($4500 for Lux total
I hope you are right on that. Sounds logical to me.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think choosing the right trim really boils down to the key features you want. What is missing is the Comparison Matrix that Ford has for the Sport that allows you to really see the features and which Trim either comes with it or is optional via a package and go from there.

Chances are, it will only take a few Must haves before you find out you are down to 1 choice (or more likely no choice!) Ford seems to have made it impossible to get what you actually want and so we have to settle and compromise.

What I find frustrating is that it isn't like we want something for doesn't have.. we simple want to mix and match based on what is already available for the Broncos but they won't let us... Damn you FORD!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesnt look like it based on the comparison document on the website.

Ford Bronco Going over the trims for hours. Can't decide! 1595003800433
My bad... You're right. I think other trims have standard packages included though. I'm sure I seen it

Spotter

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would love to see the High Package on the Black Diamond...

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved a base model, might end up ordering a badlands, still wondering about the Sasquatch package and depending on the cost it’s might as well to get just 33’s and slap 35’s on myself with bigger fender flares, and not being able to get a roof rack with the Sasquatch package, I need a roof rack for my roof tent, Area 51 is my first choice, but the recent pics of it on the sport model has me second guessing, I need to see more pictures. and also a grey hard top is standard? Why not black? It always has for other brands. Anyone else still undecided?
Sponsored