Sponsored

Going over the trims for hours. Can't decide!

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

since package prices have not been released, i don't know if i'm going with a BB or BD. would love the BD with a mid package but the price might be beyond the budget. Might need to drop my reservation and wait a bit before buying one. depends with house reno stuff too and if our jetta will last through the winter and summer.
Sponsored

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have done ZERO research into the difference between the models. I don't really find it to be that relevant until the build and configure tools launch on the Ford site. Then I'll start paying attention.

I picked Outer Banks on reserve day, because I liked the blue. That was it. I'll probably change when I eventually order.

gmoney

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 4-DR Bronco - Cyber Orange
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have done ZERO research into the difference between the models. I don't really find it to be that relevant until the build and configure tools launch on the Ford site. Then I'll start paying attention.
The trim differences are incredibly relevant. Only rear lockers on the BD versus twin lockers on the Badlands, sway bar disconnects, type of front axel (190 vs 210), final drive ratios... just to name a few.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would assume most people aren't going to know what trim level they want until the build and price comes out. If certain must have features are only available in certain packages instead of stand-alone options, then people will be moving trims to unlock packages. I know I will.

DontGetBucked

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Going back and forth between Outerbanks and Wildtrak. Like others have said once the build and price is out I’ll know for sure.

Sponsored

LemonShark

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mercedes C43 AMG, 2018 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The trim differences are incredibly relevant. Only rear lockers on the BD versus twin lockers on the Badlands, sway bar disconnects, type of front axel (190 vs 210), final drive ratios... just to name a few.
Yeah . . . they are. I'm trying my best to see where I implied the trims weren't relevant?

I stated I hadn't looked into them, because *all* the variables aren't yet settled or "confirmed." Research before the details are confirmed aren't "incredibly relevant," to me personally. So I was answering the OPs question - as I'm clearly undecided.

But thanks for your "help?"

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went from Base to BD to badlands back to BD
So ya I have no clue. I have a budget and will see where these models and options fit into that budget

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which ratio is the best all around for highway and off-road?

SMUG50

Wildtrak
First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lexus GX, 2017 Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm thinking BL, but I need the tech. Or should OB be the one and then I just get the off road gear?
Ugh,
Go with Wildtrak, best one imho. except carpet flooring for constant off roaders.

gmoney

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Which ratio is the best all around for highway and off-road?
Probably the 4.46. You'll still have a ton of torque and acceleration, but wouldn't be swimming in super high RPMs 70+

You can see which trims offer this from Ford's sheet

gmoney

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah . . . they are. I'm trying my best to see where I implied the trims weren't relevant?
Right here my man.

I don't really find it to be that relevant until the build and configure tools launch on the Ford site.
But yeah I get you, I wasn't trying to be hostile. I agree that everything is preliminary until we get to build so I get your point
Sponsored