First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm going to edit my 22MY Big Bend order when the banks open up again. Gonna get that Eruption Green instead of Cactus Gray, and opt for the sandstone interior. Its a great color combo. Always wanted the tan and green together!

Ford Bronco Going to edit order and get Eruption Green FB_IMG_1629587525528

Ford Bronco Going to edit order and get Eruption Green BB-MS-CLOTH-1
Sponsored

R.A.N.M.J.

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm going to edit my 22MY Big Bend order when the banks open up again. Gonna get that Eruption Green instead of Cactus Gray, and opt for the sandstone interior. Its a great color combo. Always wanted the tan and green together!

Nice! The sandstone looks way better in person than it does in any pictures I've seen so far. It's going to look amazing with the eruption green body rolling no doors/no roof.

OP
OP
MyFirstBronco01

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll also switch out the wheels for fifteen52 Traverse MXs in Magnesium Gray😝 so many plans lol

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you sure this is a buyable option?

There was a really dynamic brown leather and black seats shown on reveal day but exactly like getting a 2021 2-door, it wasn't really possible.

OP
OP
MyFirstBronco01

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are you sure this is a buyable option?

There was a really dynamic brown leather and black seats shown on reveal day but exactly like getting a 2021 2-door, it wasn't really possible.
This will be for a Big Bend, and the Eruption Green will be available for all trims as far as I know. Sandstone Interior should be staying with the BB too. I really hope it does lol really like this combo. That demo was for an outer banks

Sponsored

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am looking forward to the 22 B & P to be published and the 22 order to commence.
Changing to green is first on my list. Second a change to soft top. I want a hard top but that will come later. I am not a fan of the fastback soft top but I think that it looks better. If that makes any sense. I wish we could opt for it instead of the standard soft top.

OP
OP
MyFirstBronco01

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am looking forward to the 22 B & P to be published and the 22 order to commence.
Changing to green is first on my list. Second a change to soft top. I want a hard top but that will come later. I am not a fan of the fastback soft top but I think that it looks better. If that makes any sense. I wish we could opt for it instead of the standard soft top.
I want the fastback soft top. If we could opt for it thatd be 100x better. Some of us dont want hardtops lol

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

The interior you are referring to is Sand as opposed to tan unfortunately. The Eruption Green deserves a true tan to compliment it. But the Sand is too pale to be confused with tan.

OP
OP
MyFirstBronco01

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The interior you are referring to is Sand as opposed to tan unfortunately. The Eruption Green deserves a true tan to compliment it. But the Sand is too pale to be confused with tan.
Eh to each their own. Itll look better with the sandstone than with the gray interior thats also available for the BB.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Eh to each their own. Itll look better with the sandstone than with the gray interior thats also available for the BB.
I hear you, I just want Ford to design and create an interior color specific to the Eruption paint color. That paint is beautiful but would present even more if Ford steps up with an interior shade-like saddle- that makes the green really pop, as opposed to simply using an existing interior color that for cost savings reasons is "good enough".

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m sticking with cactus gray but if they offered a nice saddle brown marine grade vinyl I might think about switching to this color but I like cactus gray to much plus it’s on the light side the green is beautiful but scared it’s going to show evrything
Sponsored