Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Answer all the questions that you can the hot lap is a pretty enjoyable experience (if they are still doing it). I highly recommend volunteering to be the trailing car.

Dzrt1st

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch, Toyota Tundra, RX7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wife and I just attended the Vegas event this past Monday. Far exceeded our expectations. Our trail guides Johnny and Matt were awesome! You’re gonna love it.

Ford Bronco Going to Off Rodeo this Friday 9/16 NV 68C34539-81C3-41E3-AD51-2F25E8A5FA50

Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should have a good time. Nevada was the one I went to as well. Enjoy.

OP
OP
Sassy51

Sassy51

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Blk BD 2.3 Auto - 1/11/22+9/21/22 11/29/22
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wife and I just attended the Vegas event this past Monday. Far exceeded our expectations. Our trail guides Johnny and Matt were awesome! You’re gonna love it.

Ford Bronco Going to Off Rodeo this Friday 9/16 NV 68C34539-81C3-41E3-AD51-2F25E8A5FA50
NICE! I dint know they had one Monday

OP
OP
Sassy51

Sassy51

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you get any extra stickers from the event that you dont want, lmk, would pay for any ones im missing!

I’ll grab what i can n let ya know

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wish I'd have seen this post before, I was there Friday as well with my son. What a great day, beyond expectations. Especially the places that didn't even look like a Bronco would fit, let alone make it through. What an impressive machine!

OP
OP
Sassy51

Sassy51

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
wish I'd have seen this post before, I was there Friday as well with my son. What a great day, beyond expectations. Especially the places that didn't even look like a Bronco would fit, let alone make it through. What an impressive machine!
HAY MAN! You and your son had all the (correct) answers! I remember u! What an incredible experience, right? That last trail is the one that I still can’t stop talking about… TINIEST TRAIL I’ve ever been off-roading on! You could barely fit 3 people walking thru there… i never would have tried that on my own IN A BRONCO! maybe a quad! I was very lucky to have Diego ridding shotgun FOR SURE. I haven’t gotten mine yet.. but I am going back to my original build after this past weekend..which is a BaseSquatch. GOTTA BE SASQUATCH.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you happen to want to trade a NH sticker for one of the Nevada ones I’d be down. I’m trying to get one from all 4 places. The big ones that have the location on them. Or I can PayPal you $ to grab a set. They are in the gift shop in a set of two. At least they were in NH.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HAY MAN! You and your son had all the (correct) answers! I remember u! What an incredible experience, right? That last trail is the one that I still can’t stop talking about… TINIEST TRAIL I’ve ever been off-roading on! You could barely fit 3 people walking thru there… i never would have tried that on my own IN A BRONCO! maybe a quad! I was very lucky to have Diego ridding shotgun FOR SURE. I haven’t gotten mine yet.. but I am going back to my original build after this past weekend..which is a BaseSquatch. GOTTA BE SASQUATCH.
Haha, yes, Alex is a walking Trivial Pursuit game with extension cards, LOL.
The event was a blast and yes, had I hiked that last trail I'd have never ever envisioned a Bronco making it, let alone fit there, what a ride! I was blown away how easy the Bronco made that. Also was surprised how fast 15-25 MpH can feel on the way up the the look out, I'd never have tried that in my own Bronco.

I hope you get yours soon, and yes, Sasquatch is a must IMO. A great deal, I don't see any reason to upgrade anything for a long time.

Great guides and entire team up there too and what a location!
Sponsored