Sponsored

Going to request Bronco delivery (non preparation) -- leave any plastic on interior & exterior

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every one of these reserved Bronco’s is being custom built to our personal preferences, I’d like to see a tag in the interior saying so. Ie. This Bronco was Custom built by Ford motor company for John q.
There is that plate by the stick shift with two Bronco bolts. I plan on a custom plate.
Sponsored

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Almost 2 and a half years later I still have these two stickers left on my HVAC knobs of my ZR2.

1602169576339.png
As a side note my Colorado doesn’t have most of those switches and rather than leave a bunch of blank spots they made the 3 I have bigger. I wish Ford did this with the hero switches.

B50C45FC-2092-4ECA-8104-686FBBF067FE.jpeg

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am going to request that my dealer NOT remove any plastic from the interior, exterior. I want the full satisfaction of peeling that off my new toy!

Have a good Thursday B6G!
same here man, I already told my salesman lol

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if I'll have them leave the plastic on, but I always ask for:

1) No dealer logos anywhere
2) No front license plate bracket

Hulkbuster19

Badlands
First Name
Mike Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am wondering how they will front plate mine....I am getting the winch....and live in California...:rolleyes:

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordinarily I do not care for the individual dealer logos. But I liked some of the designs that were being considered potentially for Granger. When I called around to a boat load of SoCal dealers , none of which would commit to anything whatsoever regarding honoring X-Plan, no up-charges, no ADM, etc., the only dealer that stepped up to the plate was Kearny Meas Ford, and that was quite some time ago. So if they designed a cool bronco-themed dealer logo, I would put in on (after removing the OBX decals from ford). I was also thinking about putting a gen 1 bronco logo like they originally had on the sides of the broncos in the place where I remove the OBX decals. Just spitballing here may or may not do it.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't want any dealer crap on my bronco. No free advertising. Anything they put on will be taken off immediately

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reminds me of my dad. He still has the annual energy savings tag on his 10 year old Sony HDTV ?.

I respect it though
It's like wearing white for your 3rd wedding...everybody knows there's mileage on the odometer.

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I learned many years ago that if you want swirl marks in your paint , let the dealer clean it up for you . I'll be requesting the same .

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I learned many years ago that if you want swirl marks in your paint , let the dealer clean it up for you . I'll be requesting the same .
I sold a black F150 at the end of the night and when I took the customer to his new, cleaned up truck there were crazy swirl marks everywhere because the lot porter used a buffing wheel that he dropped on the ground.

spyderman01

Base
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same on my Stangs.

I had been ignoring it for years anyway...lol
I actually got a ticket on my MR2 Spyder in 2001 as I refused to put the bracket on. I would actually put the plate in the front windshield as the regulation said had to be visible from the front, they said not good enough....and no I wasn't speeding at that time.
Sponsored