Sponsored

Going Wednesday to see Broncos in MKE, any requests?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
PLEASE take a 10 second video of the upper dash material on an OBX and up trim...as well as BD and down trim. Comparing the two to see if they are of a different quality

finger indentation/scratch/rub/knock etc to show if its rubberized or somewhat soft touch or just hard plastic that knocks hollow
Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My question is this- with the doors closed does the roast interior with tan dash feel any different than a badlands with a dark interior?

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heading down there this Wednesday the 28th. Just seeing if anyone needs any pics or questions answered. Lmk.
‘if they have a MIC top Bronco can you see if it’s a rough surface or fairly smooth.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Heading down there this Wednesday the 28th. Just seeing if anyone needs any pics or questions answered. Lmk.
Just saw this, would you be able to measure the distance of the throws between the fore and aft gears on a manual trans model?

Sponsored
OP
OP
jkburg

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sorry guys (and gals), I mentioned this soon after I boastfully posted that I was going down there my wife tested pos. for COVID so I am stuck quarantining and unable to go. I apologize and will have to just dream of seeing that Bronco in person.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry guys (and gals), I mentioned this soon after I boastfully posted that I was going down there my wife tested pos. for COVID so I am stuck quarantining and unable to go. I apologize and will have to just dream of seeing that Bronco in person.
Yeah I just read that as you posted this probably. Its still the 5am hour here in AZ, and everyobe seems to be hoyrs ahead of me so i threw that out there as a mail mary request. I sincerely hope neither of y'all have any adverse effects from the virus.

dbweb

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Could you get me a length from bumper to bumper excluding rear tire and a width excluding fenders and side mirrors on a 4 door if possible. Thanks.

OP
OP
jkburg

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah I just read that as you posted this probably. Its still the 5am hour here in AZ, and everyobe seems to be hoyrs ahead of me so i threw that out there as a mail mary request. I sincerely hope neither of y'all have any adverse effects from the virus.
Thanks for the well wishes.
Sponsored