Sponsored

Going with Plan Z after the build and price update. did this happen to you aswell???

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Merry Christmas everyone!

I had a long dramatic post typed out and changed it to this. My words were nothing that hadn't been said before. Just typing it felt personally cathartic.

Those who stay, I wish you the best. Those that have an alternate plan Z, I also with you the best as well.

I hope 2021 brings everyone new found optimism and I also hope that we all make the best choices for ourselves.

Peace....
Very appropriate and I echo your sentiments! Marry Christmas and thanks for posting!!!
Ford Bronco Going with Plan Z after the build and price update. did this happen to you aswell??? 1608682532408
Sponsored

BroncoTRDPro

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner TRD Pro, Grand Cherokee, H3, DMC-12
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a Wildtrak reserved and planned to actually go Badlands BUT Wildtrak is now better deal similarly equipped, but that damn interior. Most likely canceling and revisiting next year once I see them in the flesh and more options become available for 2022 and beyond.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I had to switch to plan Z a few weeks ago when they announced basemansquatch would move from late MY21 to MY22. I took a deep breath and jumped into the Badlands pool. Since I’ve always been 7MT, none of yesterday’s fun effected me accept to feel for those hoping to get a V6 and A10 for 1895.

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, if the wife and I get 600.00 each stimulus checks I can almost afford the price of the automatic. :unsure:

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, if the wife and I get 600.00 each stimulus checks I can almost afford the price of the automatic. :unsure:
Don't count on that..... Veto incoming. At least I have time to think on it before ordering a Base 4 Door no options on dropping out. Hope my long shot stocks start to climb.

Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine changed to just a bit above 59k and I'm starting to question my sanity. Still plan to buy it, but comparing it with other 60k vehicles I'm starting to wonder if it makes sense. Jumped up over $2k.
4 door BL, Lux, Sashquatch, MIC top. Not much else.

Still pretty much set on this thing, but I'm also gonna poke around the used market, after taxes I'll be well over 60k, that's a lot of dough for something I don't really need, just want...

Hjhof

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Luckily I wasn’t too affected by the craziness, was always going AT and most likely V6 on a Black Diamond. Does it suck going to 3490 for both as opposed to 1895? Yes but the 1595 isn’t a dealbreaker for me as I’m not getting mine till 22 most likely anyway so i have time to save

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It changed my plan. I had decided on a base Sasquatch as a great value. I would prefer the 7sp but having to wait an extra year and the fact that I didn’t have to pay extra for a transmission I didn’t want made it acceptable but I won’t pay for an auto I don’t want. Now I’m deciding between a base with zero options or a Badlands with no options.
Sponsored