Sponsored

Golden ticket on delivered reservation number?

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I thought I read that they’ve said somewhere that it’s meant for what I described. Obviously they weren’t organized on the front end to properly select those people but it sounds like that’s where we are.
Yeah the whole point of the handraiser program was so that Ford can placate the tens of thousands of people who would otherwise scream and rage about how long they’ve been waiting while Ford is using chips for a whole new Bronco instead.

I think everyone can agree that Raptors going to dealer stock is not a good look for Ford right now.
Sponsored

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yeah the whole point of the handraiser program was so that Ford can placate the tens of thousands of people who would otherwise scream and rage about how long they’ve been waiting while Ford is using chips for a whole new Bronco instead.

I think everyone can agree that Raptors going to dealer stock is not a good look for Ford right now.

One criteria to be selected for the GT originally was not having a Bronco currently in production; one would have assumed that meant fully produced and delivered too. Ford also said if you had multiple Broncos reserved to the same email, that email would only be eligible for one Raptor.

Something looks like it went wrong because Ford probably never intended for delivered Broncos to be eligible. I don't know if the dealerships failed to receive the orders properly, if Ford didn't clear up the online accounts, or what.

What we have though is Ford trying to do online reservations and ordering while not at all being prepared or doing any QA into their system.

What was "supposed" to happen and what "actually" happened don't appear to line up.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What was "supposed" to happen and what "actually" happened don't appear to line up.
I don’t think Ford actually cares who gets the GT Raptors, they just want to be able to say that a majority were offered to early reservations first instead of dealer stock.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don’t think Ford actually cares who gets the GT Raptors, they just want to be able to say that a majority were offered to early reservations first instead of dealer stock.
Fully agree. The GT is just a PR stunt to placate all the negative media about the Bronco delays and Ford can just blame dealerships if consumers get screwed.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive, but they did right by me.

Sponsored

Hussberry

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It doesn’t have to be mutually exclusive, but they did right by me.
Well I also have a reservation that wasn’t selected that I can’t order anything with from 10/2020. So there’s that as well

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well I also have a reservation that wasn’t selected that I can’t order anything with from 10/2020. So there’s that as well
That’s an unconverted reservation, correct?
If so, that’s on you.

Hussberry

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That’s an unconverted reservation, correct?
If so, that’s on you.
went to the ford dealer every time I got an email. On me is BS.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
went to the ford dealer every time I got an email. On me is BS.
Your unconverted reservation isn’t eligible, if you wanted a Bronco, you had a chance to order one. You chose not to. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored