First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I fit golf clubs in the trunk of a 17’ camaro, is this an accomplishment?
Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Golf clubs have fit in the trunk of every generation Miata ever made.

Pretty sure that with the height of Bronco roof this was always going to fit even if you just kept them upright and used the available strap points.

I would like to know how many blue M&M's would fit in the back with the tailgate closed, however.... That's next on somebody's list and will make the timeline if they can get it done!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Pretty sure that with the height of Bronco roof this was always going to fit even if you just kept them upright and used the available strap points.

I would like to know how many blue M&M's would fit in the back with the tailgate closed, however.... That's next on somebody's list and will make the timeline if they can get it done!
I only have green M&M's in stock.

Is there a reference count for the number of blue M&M's that fit into the trunk of a 3rd generation Miata? No reason to determine the number that fit into a Bronco if we don't have something to compare against.

Reactions: abe

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, definitely won't fit in a 2-door cargo area
Just put one of the back seats down permanently for golf clubs, beach umbrellas etc!

OP
OP
JTBros

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one has tested it yet and going off the measurements people were posting I didn’t think mine would. I had been seeing 42” diagonally but my bag is 46” with the driver in it. Unlike a car with a trunk that has wells on the side the bronco’s trunk is very squared off.

Um what? 😂 I owned a Miata, they did not fit. And taking out all of the irons and driver doesn’t count as “fitting”. Height was never the problem. The diagonal length was. The Bronco doesn’t have wells behind the rear towers like a lot of SUVs, coupes and sedans do.

Sponsored

Joe Brony

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape :(
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How about clubs plus a push cart?

OP
OP
JTBros

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t use a push cart so not sure. You can see there’s plenty of extra room in there though. The only situation where it might be challenging which I saw was if the rear seats are fully reclined.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Your not the hero we deserve but the hero we need!

Glad to get confirmation from a fellow golfer they will fit!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Tie the handle to the hitch. Problem solved. Just need a set of 35’s for your push cart.

is that considered out of the cargo area thinking? :cool:

Sponsored

GreyBronco

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element. 2 Civics and a Kawasaki ZRX1200R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Went to Hempstead Ford today and brought my golf clubs along. After seeing the trunk I was pretty confident they’d fit. Definitely would have room for another set or 2 even. The reps said they got this question asked tons of times so they even put a video together with me in it lol.

Originally thought they were both Sasquatch but Badlands had optional wheels and standard tires. Seeing how big the Badlands is made me realize 33s are more than fine for me. MGV felt super soft and I loved the texture. The High & up screen is truly massive and I’m glad I went with it. Especially since it has the 360 camera. Neither color is my personal favorite (find silver bland and had a dark blue car that got dirty way too easily). I do wish the rock rails provided more of a step but might swap mine out for a set that have a step for my gf. She had a bit of a hard time getting in the Badlands and even harder to get in the BD with Sas. She also wished that there were grab handles on top but I’m sure those can be added.

A note on the manual: it feels very similar to my Fiesta ST. Nice shifts that aren’t long at all. Very easy throws and basically shifted them back to back. Guy who drove the manual for the transport said it feels great as well.

Photo dump:

golf clubs bag 2021 bronco 4-door cargo area fit 1.jpg

golf clubs bag 2021 bronco 4-door cargo area fit.jpg

072A2CFB-C77F-4C3F-876D-87A292E53DD4.jpeg

1D615AB5-7DDA-476D-AE2E-4FD4C327468B.jpeg

3DD98E76-1243-4CAC-94FD-1C53522E4C2F.jpeg

828F645F-7330-43EC-940D-110E0B7A04D9.jpeg

92864EFE-E7CA-4F72-8C1A-4C50B1F25D19.jpeg

A4D6B19E-2F0A-44C8-AFF7-22673837A202.jpeg

1F1BF66A-67DC-47F5-90FD-5F36340D093C.jpeg
So....you sayin this Bronco doubles as a golf cart?

NYCBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subway
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was also at Hempstead this evening (for over an hour) couldn’t get enough! Just awesome to see up close in-person and sit in the vehicle. Definitely bigger in person and just looks menacing. I’m getting a 2Dr BD so most of my questions to the reps were about that. Just a few takeaways:
  1. The rep said he off-roaded in a stock suspension BD (mostly on sand) and the ride was better than 95% of the off-road vehicles you can buy today. That alleviated a lot of worries about not going sas.

2. One rep said they were 75% sure 2Drs also have the floor AC vents for the rear. I have heard mixed things on this so while this doesn’t answer it seems promising. Not sure if anyone else knows for sure.

3. Rep also said they are almost positive the 2Dr rear seat reclines the same amount as the 4 Dr.

I hope everyone on here get a chance to check them out at their dealer...already changed my avatar!

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t be having mid engine sports cars more practical then the Bronco lol
Im getting a 2dr. Im pretty sure I can put more stuff in my Veloster N than the 2dr.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So you're asking for children IN a dog crate?!?! Just so we're clear?!

I Can get behind that...... let's see!

According to the latest birthrates the U S released, children are a commodity restraint. 🤷‍♂️

kallanm

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
d brought my golf clubs along. After seeing the trunk I was pretty confident they’d fit. Definitely would have room for another set or 2 even. The reps said they got this question asked tons of times so they even put a video together with me in it lol.

Originally thought they were both Sasquatch but Badlands had optional wheels and standard tires. Seeing how big the Badlands is made me realize 33s are more than fine for me. MGV felt super soft and I loved the texture. The High & up screen is truly massive and I’m glad I went with it. Especially since it has the 360 camera. Neither color is my personal favorite (find
Went to Hempstead Ford today and brought my golf clubs along. After seeing the trunk I was pretty confident they’d fit. Definitely would have room for another set or 2 even. The reps said they got this question asked tons of times so they even put a video together with me in it lol.

Originally thought they were both Sasquatch but Badlands had optional wheels and standard tires. Seeing how big the Badlands is made me realize 33s are more than fine for me. MGV felt super soft and I loved the texture. The High & up screen is truly massive and I’m glad I went with it. Especially since it has the 360 camera. Neither color is my personal favorite (find silver bland and had a dark blue car that got dirty way too easily). I do wish the rock rails provided more of a step but might swap mine out for a set that have a step for my gf. She had a bit of a hard time getting in the Badlands and even harder to get in the BD with Sas. She also wished that there were grab handles on top but I’m sure those can be added.

A note on the manual: it feels very similar to my Fiesta ST. Nice shifts that aren’t long at all. Very easy throws and basically shifted them back to back. Guy who drove the manual for the transport said it feels great as well.

Photo dump:

golf clubs bag 2021 bronco 4-door cargo area fit 1.jpg

golf clubs bag 2021 bronco 4-door cargo area fit.jpg

072A2CFB-C77F-4C3F-876D-87A292E53DD4.jpeg

1D615AB5-7DDA-476D-AE2E-4FD4C327468B.jpeg

3DD98E76-1243-4CAC-94FD-1C53522E4C2F.jpeg

828F645F-7330-43EC-940D-110E0B7A04D9.jpeg

92864EFE-E7CA-4F72-8C1A-4C50B1F25D19.jpeg

A4D6B19E-2F0A-44C8-AFF7-22673837A202.jpeg

1F1BF66A-67DC-47F5-90FD-5F36340D093C.jpeg
Sponsored