First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've been wondering this all along, especially for the 2-door. Pretty sure at this point that at the very least the driver will have to be out of the bag for it to fit in the cargo compartment.. Looks like I'll be keeping one or both of the back seats down!
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good to know I can discard of a “problem” if I need to

laughs in mob boss
f7568206037c9f9c1e7f8a7c883e075e.gif

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the two door, this minor problem would be solved with the easy detachable rear seat option , if previously mentioned option was indeed an option. I am allegedly getting a two door for its drive train capabilities, not to be an Uber ride. I fully expect the rear seats of the mythical Bronco I am supposed to be able to obtain, to be in mint condition after ten years since practically no one will ever sit in them.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol that’s me poking out in the right corner. My gf was the one chatting with the female rep most of the time.
Saying I was blown away would be an under statement.
Much bigger in person.. I am in love!
Who are you talking about here? Either way it doesn’t seem very appropriate.

;)

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One rep said they were 75% sure 2Drs also have the floor AC vents for the rear. I have heard mixed things on this so while this doesn’t answer it seems promising. Not sure if anyone else knows for sure.
Ford has stated, I believe from Mike Levine and in a Q&A, that there are no rear vents in the 2-door. I’ll see if I can find it… but in any event, I thought this was confirmed.

::EDIT::

Quick search revealed this:

Ford Bronco Golf Clubs Bag test: they fit in 2021 Bronco 4-door cargo area! ⛳️ 3312CA2B-5CEC-411F-9088-CB9299CFC691

I want to say there is still a Q&A confirming it as well.

rootster

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

probably the most important pics posted to date. (y):LOL:

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Went to Hempstead Ford today and brought my golf clubs along. After seeing the trunk I was pretty confident they’d fit. Definitely would have room for another set or 2 even. The reps said they got this question asked tons of times so they even put a video together with me in it lol.

Originally thought they were both Sasquatch but Badlands had optional wheels and standard tires. Seeing how big the Badlands is made me realize 33s are more than fine for me. MGV felt super soft and I loved the texture. The High & up screen is truly massive and I’m glad I went with it. Especially since it has the 360 camera. Neither color is my personal favorite (find silver bland and had a dark blue car that got dirty way too easily). I do wish the rock rails provided more of a step but might swap mine out for a set that have a step for my gf. She had a bit of a hard time getting in the Badlands and even harder to get in the BD with Sas. She also wished that there were grab handles on top but I’m sure those can be added.

A note on the manual: it feels very similar to my Fiesta ST. Nice shifts that aren’t long at all. Very easy throws and basically shifted them back to back. Guy who drove the manual for the transport said it feels great as well.

Photo dump:

Ford Bronco Golf Clubs Bag test: they fit in 2021 Bronco 4-door cargo area! ⛳️ 3312CA2B-5CEC-411F-9088-CB9299CFC691

I’m surprised nobody’s asked this yet. But you said your gf had trouble getting in the sas, how tall is she?

OP
OP
JTBros

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m surprised nobody’s asked this yet. But you said your gf had trouble getting in the sas, how tall is she?
No problem! She’s 5’ flat. We both agreed we’d like some sort of side steps. I’m 5’7” and while it wasn’t hard for me def would be easier with a slight step.

Sponsored

Waynepa9

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Porsche Cayenne S, 79 CJ-7, 09 BMW Z4 3.0 man
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw and sat in these in an outdoor event in the Phila area a few weeks ago. Went mostly to sit in in one (fit was great, 6'1 220) and hoping to see AMB and MGV which I ordered on my 2 dr BL, Non-squatch High. Loved the MGV, felt great. Almost a shame to call it vinyl as its nothing like the old time stuff. Winner for me though was the AMB. Here's the difference same vehicle but outside on a mostly sunny day. For me the 3rd pic is the paint money shot.

Bronc1.jpg

Bronc2.jpg

Bronc3.jpg

crimsonhokie

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Civic Si, '17 Ducati Supersport S
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Went to Hempstead Ford today and brought my golf clubs along. After seeing the trunk I was pretty confident they’d fit. Definitely would have room for another set or 2 even. The reps said they got this question asked tons of times so they even put a video together with me in it lol.

Originally thought they were both Sasquatch but Badlands had optional wheels and standard tires. Seeing how big the Badlands is made me realize 33s are more than fine for me. MGV felt super soft and I loved the texture. The High & up screen is truly massive and I’m glad I went with it. Especially since it has the 360 camera. Neither color is my personal favorite (find silver bland and had a dark blue car that got dirty way too easily). I do wish the rock rails provided more of a step but might swap mine out for a set that have a step for my gf. She had a bit of a hard time getting in the Badlands and even harder to get in the BD with Sas. She also wished that there were grab handles on top but I’m sure those can be added.

A note on the manual: it feels very similar to my Fiesta ST. Nice shifts that aren’t long at all. Very easy throws and basically shifted them back to back. Guy who drove the manual for the transport said it feels great as well.

Photo dump:

Ford Bronco Golf Clubs Bag test: they fit in 2021 Bronco 4-door cargo area! ⛳️ Bronc3

Ford Bronco Golf Clubs Bag test: they fit in 2021 Bronco 4-door cargo area! ⛳️ Bronc3
What bag is that and do you have a standard length driver? We always do the club test when test driving. Haven’t been able to do that yet.

OP
OP
JTBros

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What bag is that and do you have a standard length driver? We always do the club test when test driving. Haven’t been able to do that yet.
Titleist Players 4 stand bag and Cobra driver. Cart bag might be a bit tighter but I think it would still fit esp if you took out the driver.

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Marty26

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My golf bag fit in my 2 door jeep I'm sure it will fit in my bronco.
Sponsored