Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr Base, VW Alltrack
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

On the two door, this minor problem would be solved with the easy detachable rear seat option , if previously mentioned option was indeed an option. I am allegedly getting a two door for its drive train capabilities, not to be an Uber ride. I fully expect the rear seats of the mythical Bronco I am supposed to be able to obtain, to be in mint condition after ten years since practically no one will ever sit in them.
Same here! This is my "daughter is 18 and does her own thing, and it's just me and the wife rig". If I need to haul more people, I will take the wife's euro wagon.
Sponsored

NotaVegetarian

Badlands
First Name
Nota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco, 1979 Bronco, F250 Super Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Such
Too*.... and you obviously don't golf if you think its boring...
golf is a waste of a good sporting clays range. Let’s have a real shotgun start please

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whew, thank God...C8 Corvette test passed.
Can't wait for Bronco bomber jackets and jorts.

Ford should also do branded white New Balance 805's. Maybe some blue blockers too.

3xk1fipeoqb11-1.jpg

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can't wait for Bronco bomber jackets and jorts.

Ford should also do branded white New Balance 805's. Maybe some blue blockers too.

3xk1fipeoqb11-1.jpg
Dont forget the Team Corvette racing jacket even though they couldnt tell you one team driver or any of the races the Corvette races in.

Sponsored

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Sierra/ 2010 Camaro 2SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to Hempstead Ford today and brought my golf clubs along. After seeing the trunk I was pretty confident they’d fit. Definitely would have room for another set or 2 even. The reps said they got this question asked tons of times so they even put a video together with me in it lol.

Originally thought they were both Sasquatch but Badlands had optional wheels and standard tires. Seeing how big the Badlands is made me realize 33s are more than fine for me. MGV felt super soft and I loved the texture. The High & up screen is truly massive and I’m glad I went with it. Especially since it has the 360 camera. Neither color is my personal favorite (find silver bland and had a dark blue car that got dirty way too easily). I do wish the rock rails provided more of a step but might swap mine out for a set that have a step for my gf. She had a bit of a hard time getting in the Badlands and even harder to get in the BD with Sas. She also wished that there were grab handles on top but I’m sure those can be added.

A note on the manual: it feels very similar to my Fiesta ST. Nice shifts that aren’t long at all. Very easy throws and basically shifted them back to back. Guy who drove the manual for the transport said it feels great as well.

Photo dump:

Ford Bronco Golf Clubs Bag test: they fit in 2021 Bronco 4-door cargo area! ⛳️ 3xk1fipeoqb11-1

Ford Bronco Golf Clubs Bag test: they fit in 2021 Bronco 4-door cargo area! ⛳️ 3xk1fipeoqb11-1

Like someone’s surprised they’d fit 🙄

OP
OP
JTBros

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like someone’s surprised they’d fit 🙄
I measured my clubs and bag vs the measurements people have taken and it didn’t seem like they wouldn’t fit. Myself and many others have asked if they would fit and no one knew if they would.

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I measured my clubs and bag vs the measurements people have taken and it didn’t seem like they wouldn’t fit. Myself and many others have asked if they would fit and no one knew if they would.
It’s basically an suv. If they fit in a jeep? They’ll fit in a Bronco. Common sense. Could’ve gone to any jeep dealer and test it out.

OP
OP
JTBros

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s basically an suv. If they fit in a jeep? They’ll fit in a Bronco. Common sense. Could’ve gone to any jeep dealer and test it out.
If you bothered to read my past post based off measurements people have been posting it didn't look like they would fit. The diagonal measurement people were getting for the trunk was a decent chunk shorter than my bag height with clubs in it. Many people in addition to myself have been wondering this. Also, plenty of SUVs have trunks where they don't fit.

Wizard1183

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you bothered to read my past post based off measurements people have been posting it didn't look like they would fit. The diagonal measurement people were getting for the trunk was a decent chunk shorter than my bag height with clubs in it. Many people in addition to myself have been wondering this. Also, plenty of SUVs have trunks where they don't fit.
May not fit in the trunk but they’ll fit in the back seat. Most people don’t bring a family to golf so there’s that

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTBros

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May not fit in the trunk but they’ll fit in the back seat. Most people don’t bring a family to golf so there’s that
My friends and I go as a foursome plenty of times throughout the season. Would be great to not have to do that. Plus it's a hassle to put them down every time I go.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My friends and I go as a foursome plenty of times throughout the season. Would be great to not have to do that. Plus it's a hassle to put them down every time I go.
Or if your like me and have kids, can't flip the seats down with the car seats in there.

Sure you could take the car seats out but that is a real PITA

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I figured they would fit, but more importantly would like to know if a couple sets fit with a cooler full of swing oil.

Fortunately it looks like it will all fit. 🤙
Sponsored