First Name
PRE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali/BMW 750
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Since there has been a lot of chatter in regard to cup holders recently, I figured I'd change it up a little. Will the 4 dr Bronco fit my golf bag in the cargo area without the need to fold down any rear seats?

*I've seen the 2 dr cargo dimensions, but couldn't locate the 4 dr
Sponsored

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's going to be tight. It's only 41 inches wide. Should be in the ballpark of 52" diagonally.

ProudestMonkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Might have to pull the driver out...

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Geez, my clubs fit in the back of my C5 'vette - underneath the targa! If they don't fit in the back of a 4 door Bronco I'd be shocked.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since there has been a lot of chatter in regard to cup holders recently, I figured I'd change it up a little. Will the 4 dr Bronco fit my golf bag in the cargo area without the need to fold down any rear seats?

*I've seen the 2 dr cargo dimensions, but couldn't locate the 4 dr
Ford Bronco Golf Clubs fit? 7971055E-0630-457F-B91B-2FF367169AB2

These will not!

Sponsored

OJ_Loose

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Such a simple thing I haven't even considered. Honestly I might just permanently remove the back seats of my 2 door. Seems like it would solve all these potential issues lol

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sure hope they fit. I'm a lot more concerned with how many Macy's bags will fit though, since I expect to be at the mall with my new Bronco most of the time. I also need to make sure my kids backpacks fit because before I can hit the mall I have to drop the kids off at school.

Jackattack

Badlands
First Name
Jarmon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullsh
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking at the 2 door cargo area dimensions the largest part is 41" and some change. And the door width on the 4 doors is around 42. I'm assuming the 4 door space in the back, which has been stated to be wider than the 2 door, would be at most 44 to 45 inches.

I measured my sun mountain, cart bag, with my standard length tailor-made driver to be 49 inches tall.

Clubs may fit catty corner but ill most likely haul them length ways with the 40 split side seat folded down.

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We did the math in a different thread because my bag never leaves the back of my expedition currently and I wanted to make sure I could keep it in the back of the 4 door bronco most of the time without folding the seats down. The short answer was yes it will fit, driver included, diagonally with the bottom of the bag near the hinge of the door and the top of clubs near the rear driver seat. It will not fit straight across with your woods in bag and will maybe fit the other way diagonally but hard to say taking into account the bump on the inside of the tailgate. I'll find the thread...

Sponsored

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

We did the math in a different thread because my bag never leaves the back of my expedition currently and I wanted to make sure I could keep it in the back of the 4 door bronco most of the time without folding the seats down. The short answer was yes it will fit, driver included, diagonally with the bottom of the bag near the hinge of the door and the top of clubs near the rear driver seat. It will not fit straight across with your woods in bag and will maybe fit the other way diagonally but hard to say taking into account the bump on the inside of the tailgate. I'll find the thread...
Here's the thread - basically in the 4 door you have a 43" wide X 32" deep cargo area. As mentioned take into account the bump on the tailgate and the bump up by the seat back and the slanted seat back as well.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/new-photos-better-idea-of-4-door-cargo-dimensions-est-32-3”-depth-plus-6”-hump.12451/