Sponsored

Gonna Find Out How Easy It Is To Clean The Badlands MGV!

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went for a ride on some dirt roads, nothing challenging, just fun. Had the Badlands doing about 50 when I spotted a decent size puddle (about 30 feet long, 6 to 10 inches deep, full width of the track). I let up on the gas for a sec then said said F'it and hammered down. It was like I was 5 andI jumped in with both feet!

Oh yeah, front windows down and soft top open to first position!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco Gonna Find Out How Easy It Is To Clean The Badlands MGV! 1634597299498

Ford Bronco Gonna Find Out How Easy It Is To Clean The Badlands MGV! 1634597349387

***Full Disclaimer: I already cleaned it out. Took about 20 minutes and probably 30 wet wipes! Still dont have the balls to unleash a hose inside!
Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Very cool, for what its worth, I would never turn a hose on it entirely probably. In theory that seems cool, but I think you might find it would have a hell of a time getting all of that water out of there despite rubber floors and plugs. I had a jeep that I tore the carpet out of entirely so it was straight metal and I was still ginger with the hose.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went for a ride on some dirt roads, nothing challenging, just fun. Had the Badlands doing about 50 when I spotted a decent size puddle (about 30 feet long, 6 to 10 inches deep, full width of the track). I let up on the gas for a sec then said said F'it and hammered down. It was like I was 5 andI jumped in with both feet!

Oh yeah, front windows down and soft top open to first position!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ford Bronco Gonna Find Out How Easy It Is To Clean The Badlands MGV! 1634597349387

***Full Disclaimer: I already cleaned it out. Took about 20 minutes and probably 30 wet wipes! Still dont have the balls to unleash a hose inside!
THAT'S AWESOME! A video would have've be epic. Can't wait to do the same in mine!! Inner child here we come!

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor