Good bye bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘94 M998 ‘17 Q7
Canceled reservation and bought a Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. Around the same price and I get more bang for my buck. Leather,360 degree camera ,JBL audio…etc. Good luck everyone
But the top and doors can’t come off...easily. I’m happy for you.

I couldn’t do that because I don’t wanna know how Intense the regret would feel once I finally saw one on the road.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 vw gti
Canceled reservation and bought a Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. Around the same price and I get more bang for my buck. Leather,360 degree camera ,JBL audio…etc. Good luck everyone
Congrats did you get the lunar rock color it’s so nice you should have waited for the 2022 Trd pro they got an awsome green coming out for it

Last edited:

Gamecock

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 FJ Cruiser
Great, hope you feel better about yourself after getting that off your chest...

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang, wrangler jl, wrangler jlu, Ranger
We can't wait forever!!! or can we?

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
I like the Toyotas too. If I bail on Bronco, it would be for a Toyota. The one thing that bothers me about their line is their platforms are aging... 4Runner is a 2009, Tocoma not so bad at 2015/16. They do a nice job of putting new plastic on the fenders each year to make them look like an update, but they are not getting any new tech pumped into them.
The Bronco stands out in that Ford is not afraid to use new technology. Might be some challenges for consumers and definitely takes patience to actually take ownership, but I think the wait will be worth it.

At any rate, best of luck with your new Tacoma. Ignore the reports (Consumer Reports) that its a top 10 worst vehicle to own...

Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 Wheel Parts

Advertisement