Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4d
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Canceled reservation and bought a Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro. Around the same price and I get more bang for my buck. Leather,360 degree camera ,JBL audio…etc. Good luck everyone
I wouldn't want to be inside your head when you see one on the road...
Sponsored

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're literally in the 99th percentile for height and complaining the truck doesn't fit you....

880efc49aa02d4c7497f50a4df2a513c_w200.gif

Also, the power issues have been fixed with the latest tune from Toyota. I get that Sasquatch comes with 35's and all that but right now none of us know if it has enough power either cause very few have driven one! I'm sure it's fine though. And I can lift, tune and regear a Tacoma for less than most Sasquatch Broncos. And I'll have a truck bed and be able to tow more than a trailer full of feathers.

Oh and don't be so sure you'll fit in the Bronco, I felt VERY cramped at 5'11" when I sat in a 4DR two weeks ago. They conveniently had the doors off the driver's side to disguise how cramped it will be when they're on.
Man at 5'11' if you don't fit in a Bronco you must be 3' wide! Seeing pics of guys 6'9' and 360lbs on this forum and they can squeeze in so I'll be just dandy. And fixed power issues? My boss has the latest turd pro and we were ripping up some mountains last weekend with our bikes in the back and it was pretty slow even all the way to redline. Didn't mean to butt hurt you was just sparking some jovial convo. Facts are facts and the rest is opinion, hope you're happy with the truck they do look good!

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you the one leaving? I never said I was going anywhere....

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man at 5'11' if you don't fit in a Bronco you must be 3' wide! Seeing pics of guys 6'9' and 360lbs on this forum and they can squeeze in so I'll be just dandy. And fixed power issues? My boss has the latest turd pro and we were ripping up some mountains last weekend with our bikes in the back and it was pretty slow even all the way to redline. Didn't mean to butt hurt you was just sparking some jovial convo. Facts are facts and the rest is opinion, hope you're happy with the truck they do look good!
As someone who used to weigh 360 and now weighs 190 you can fuck right off with the weight comments. It was very narrow. And my comment was more on height than anything. I was very close to touching the roof and I had to lean down a bit to see below the top of the windshield cowl. Reminded me of my Miata actually. At 6'6", you're possibly in trouble.

You continue calling it a turd pro so your bias is showing....and so far I'm the only one who has presented facts because you haven't sat in one yet 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I got lucky because I was actually interested in a Taco Turd Pro despite being cramped, would have got one without a sunroof etc but my wife does not like trucks at all and said if I don't buy the Bronco she will and since my money is her money it's a no brainer 😂

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it's a Canadian thing but here we call all TRD pros turd pros, its a term of endearment not meant to offend anyone. My besty here just bought a 4runner turd pro and we love it. That's just how we call them not meant to say they're bad or anything.

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As someone who used to weigh 360 and now weighs 190 you can fuck right off with the weight comments. It was very narrow. And my comment was more on height than anything. I was very close to touching the roof and I had to lean down a bit to see below the top of the windshield cowl. Reminded me of my Miata actually. At 6'6", you're possibly in trouble.

You continue calling it a turd pro so your bias is showing....and so far I'm the only one who has presented facts because you haven't sat in one yet 🤷‍♂️
And why are you so sensitive? I never suggested anything about weight just a reality check about fitting in the new Bronco, there are plenty of guys on this forum double your size who fit well (with photos) and I fit amazing in the new Ranger (same as this roughly) so I'm thoroughly stoked. I also have a 2019 Miata (which I lowered the seats) and I can fit decently so perhaps it's perspective?

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you have the seat all the way up or something? I'm the same height as you and there is a TON of headroom. Even more so with a soft top

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I priced out both a TRD Sport and TRD Off Road, either one comes out $6-7K higher than my Bronco Base.

But... It's probably my back-up plan.

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you have the seat all the way up or something? I'm the same height as you and there is a TON of headroom. Even more so with a soft top
I had the seat at what felt like a comfortable height. It was a soft top and I closed the top (it was open at the showing, with the doors off) and it felt cramped. I might have a taller torso than some, I dunno. I'm sure I could have adjusted things more but no way would someone with 7" of extra height on me have been comfortable in one.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1b1c358c7bd607377aeca9a44c1ea872.jpg