First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In SW Wyoming, looking for options in UT, CO or WY for a solid dealer. I have one locally and don't get a great vibe from them. Thanks!
Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't say anything bad about Phil Long (any store) for an order vehicle though I know people who have but they also wanted one off the lot.

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should change the thread title to CO & WY Bronco Gang (or whatever the hell). I'd like to connect with others on the Front Range about dealer info, buying experiences, trim levels, etc.

schase

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There are a couple Utah and Colorado dealers on the dealer master list for more info on dealer ADM.

Sponsored

WkndEpic

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have experience with Groove Ford in Centennial, CO? I placed my reservation with Groove Ford with the understanding that we can change dealership when we placed the order. I'm now learning that we cannot change the dealer and I'll need to complete the transaction with Groove. I have zero experience with Groove Ford and I'm hoping they are good to deal with.

DukeofArmchair

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My reservation is also with groove Ford, I called them today spoke with one of their internet sales managers and confirmed that they will not be marking up over MSRP and will be accepting x plan pricing.

With that being said, I have zero experience with them either this is off of a single phone call.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was actually unable to use Groove Ford for my reservation and was sent to Autonation on Broadway. I have an email in to the sales manager about ADM and x plan. I'll let everyone know.

My mother bought her fusion at Groove Ford and has been happy. That is the extent of my experience with them. I really don't trust any dealer, so it doesn't help that i already have that thought going in.

Blackandbluebronco

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke to Eddie at Pruitt Ford in Burkburnette Texas and he was able to guarantee that whatever broco i ordered would not be marked up and will only charge the sticker price from the factory.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just to add, that last Friday I asked the Bronco Sale Manager @ The Chapel hills location (is that even a title?) about ADM and have in writing that they will NOT charge ADM. Use that as you can for their other Ford stores.
BTW I had a reservation with their Chevy dealer here for the C8 Corvette and after a month they decided that they would charge ADM to the tune of 20k. They originally weren't going to charge ADM but due to demand and that the other Chevy dealer would be on low allocation they changed their mind... and yeah basically told them what to do with it...

• Sad
Reactions: sjp

Sponsored

nelson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Mustang, Tacoma, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Guys I would reserve with the dealer in Iowa and drive it home, I-80 is a short drive back to Colorado.

OP
OP
wyobronco

wyobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond 2 DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guys I would reserve with the dealer in Iowa and drive it home, I-80 is a short drive back to Colorado.
Which dealer is that?

nelson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Mustang, Tacoma, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Which dealer is that?
Granger Ford - $1K under Invoice guaranteed - thats probably $2-3K off MSRP depending on trim. They only charge a dealer fee of $200 or so. I will absolutely be doing this. Omaha --> Denver is a long enough drive to get comfortable with the car but not so long you feel like peeling your eyes out.

himcanswim

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Granger Ford - $1K under Invoice guaranteed - thats probably $2-3K off MSRP depending on trim. They only charge a dealer fee of $200 or so. I will absolutely be doing this. Omaha --> Denver is a long enough drive to get comfortable with the car but not so long you feel like peeling your eyes out.
Is it possible to move your reservation? Mine's currently through O'Meara Ford in Thornton