First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone know of any dealerships offering deals on Broncos?
Sponsored

Nvalli1980

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m in NE FL and looking for the same. Already have my Res set at Coggin, with X-Plan, but I have a feeling they will play games. We shall see.

OP
OP
DingoDog

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m in NE FL and looking for the same. Already have my Res set at Coggin, with X-Plan, but I have a feeling they will play games. We shall see.
SE Georgia here, lookin for a deal

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SE Georgia here, lookin for a deal
I think there are a few who will do X plan and MSRP. That should get you a decent discount.

You can get X Plan eligibility by signing up for the Mustang Club of America for $25.

There are also out of state options but with travel they seem to be pretty close to local @ X PLAN.

bossing

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff...
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm in south FL and I can say most (or technically all) of the Ford dealers within this southeastern part all charge markups on hot Fords specifically high-demand or specialty limited production models.... I bought all my (ex and current) Fords out of state: 2015 GT350, 2016 Focus RS, 2017 GT350R, 2017 Raptor.... heck even a 2017 Focus SEL my parents chose out of state due to the significant price cut elsewhere.

All I can say is imagine if one local FL dealer consistently committed to MSRP or less for repeated buyers such as moi... I'm sure I'm not the only one. There's a local dealer a few miles away from me and that dealer is adamant on high ADM's..... in the end it's their loss of a possible repeated client.

And regarding the new Bronco - I'll be ordering it outside FL as well unless by some miracle I'm able to switch to a local dealership who'll honor MSRP let alone discounts.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if any of you guys prefer any one dealer over another but I wanted to share my research with you guys...

Without naming dealerships, there are a lot of them with huge dealer documentation fees (upwards to $1,000) that isn't part of the sell price, won't confirm if they will be selling at or above MSRP, and/or including Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). I sent several days calling around to different dealers in Florida before the launch to determine which dealer I wanted to reserve my Bronco.

I decided to reserve my Bronco with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL. They have ZERO dealer documentation fees, give $500 over trade, and will be selling the Bronco at or below MSRP (no ADM).

They will also be accepting the X-plan if it is extended to the Ford Bronco for which the dealership has already stated it will most likely be extended on all production models (non-FE models).

Worth checking them out...

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm

FYI: I'm only sharing this information to support the community. I don't work for the dealership nor am I getting/requesting any referral incentives.

The more Broncos we have on the road, the better plus it means more money to spend on extras ;)

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I have mine at Bozard near St. Augustine outlet mall. Another user said they have 600 orders and are doing x-plan. You don't have to play too many games with that kind of volume, just get them out the door and take it to the bank.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in south FL and I can say most (or technically all) of the Ford dealers within this southeastern part all charge markups on hot Fords specifically high-demand or specialty limited production models.... I bought all my (ex and current) Fords out of state: 2015 GT350, 2016 Focus RS, 2017 GT350R, 2017 Raptor.... heck even a 2017 Focus SEL my parents chose out of state due to the significant price cut elsewhere.

All I can say is imagine if one local FL dealer consistently committed to MSRP or less for repeated buyers such as moi... I'm sure I'm not the only one. There's a local dealer a few miles away from me and that dealer is adamant on high ADM's..... in the end it's their loss of a possible repeated client.

And regarding the new Bronco - I'll be ordering it outside FL as well unless by some miracle I'm able to switch to a local dealership who'll honor MSRP let alone discounts.
Sawgrass ford said they wouldn't

mkhutch

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GMC Sierra, 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm currently with Legacy Ford in McDonough, GA. I have had zero conversations with them though it looks like they will match Granger at the $1000 below invoice. I'm more than likely going to send to Granger anyways to have a little cross country fun

Nvalli1980

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have mine at Bozard near St. Augustine outlet mall. Another user said they have 600 orders and are doing x-plan. You don't have to play too many games with that kind of volume, just get them out the door and take it to the bank.
That’s where I was thinking of changing mine to. They usually are easy to deal with but I would like to find (close and $1k under) without going to Orlando. I have X-Plan but $1k below invoice works out better, guess we will see.

Sponsored

Wildtrak
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm currently with Legacy Ford in McDonough, GA. I have had zero conversations with them though it looks like they will match Granger at the $1000 below invoice. I'm more than likely going to send to Granger anyways to have a little cross country fun
I just talked to Legacy Ford and they are not going to do the $1000 below invoice. I was told that they will work with you to get you the best deal that they can but no commitment on exactly what that will be.

I went ahead and switched my 2 orders over the Granger. Ford customer service knew the dealer due to so many people switching.

Last edited:

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Zero response to my local dealer as well. Just switched to Granger! Road Trip!

CEG30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I second the Mullinax Kissimmee Ford.

I feel like the manager speaks to me every week, and their dealership has good reputation.

MSRP + X-Plan confirmed here multiple times.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That’s where I was thinking of changing mine to. They usually are easy to deal with but I would like to find (close and $1k under) without going to Orlando. I have X-Plan but $1k below invoice works out better, guess we will see.
Is there a place in Orlando offering g 1k under invoice please let me know ?
Sponsored