Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D Black Diamond Non- Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Coming here for your knowledge :)

Can anybody point me to a good dealership for service? Specifically need to get a couple of things warrantied. I had really bad luck with all dealers in the Miami Metro area with my old Mustang.

- My MT gets stuck in the notch to go into Reverse/Crawl when shifting from 1st to 2nd if I push the stick all the way to wall. It also seems rough compared to others I drove.

- My hard top seems to have a gap and it let’s wind in when going over 60mph.

I don’t mind if I have to drive an hour or so to get good quality service.
Sponsored

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Coming here for your knowledge :)

Can anybody point me to a good dealership for service? Specifically need to get a couple of things warrantied. I had really bad luck with all dealers in the Miami Metro area with my old Mustang.

- My MT gets stuck in the notch to go into Reverse/Crawl when shifting from 1st to 2nd if I push the stick all the way to wall. It also seems rough compared to others I drove.

- My hard top seems to have a gap and it let’s wind in when going over 60mph.

I don’t mind if I have to drive an hour or so to get good quality service.
I took my Bronco to Metro Ford for oil change and tire rotation. The service department nearly had a fit when I asked them to rotate all 5 tires instead of 4. They told me "no one rotates 5 tires". They told me there is no tire pressure monitoring system sensor in the spare (THERE IS!). They tried to sell me a sensor i already had. So much attitude, so little knowledge! I'd avoid Metro.

I bought my first Bronco at Gus Machado Ford and second at Sawgrass Ford. I had very good experiences at both. They are a farther drive for me, but I'll service mine at one of both these dealers.

OP
OP

Andreas24

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2D Black Diamond Non- Sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took my Bronco to Metro Ford for oil change and tire rotation. The service department nearly had a fit when I asked them to rotate all 5 tires instead of 4. They told me "no one rotates 5 tires". They told me there is no tire pressure monitoring system sensor in the spare (THERE IS!). They tried to sell me a sensor i already had. So much attitude, so little knowledge! I'd avoid Metro.

I bought my first Bronco at Gus Machado Ford and second at Sawgrass Ford. I had very good experiences at both. They are a farther drive for me, but I'll service mine at one of both these dealers.
Yeah, metro Ford is about as bad as it comes had a bad experience with them as well. I read some bad reviews on Gus machado. I used Sawgrass in the past and it was good so could try it. A friend recommended Grieco in Ft. Lauderdale but read a horrible review from a Bronco owner trying to get something warrantied so Idk where to go lol

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

we havent had to take ours in for service yet, but we got ours from mullinax in wpb. they were perfect to work with during the entire process, i would only expect service to be the same. we live by greico in delray beach and will probably use them eventually.

retrospex

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak, Audi RS5 B8.5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Came here looking for a great recommendation lol

Sponsored

retrospex

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, metro Ford is about as bad as it comes had a bad experience with them as well. I read some bad reviews on Gus machado. I used Sawgrass in the past and it was good so could try it. A friend recommended Grieco in Ft. Lauderdale but read a horrible review from a Bronco owner trying to get something warrantied so Idk where to go lol
Might try Sawgrass, if they're good I'll do the drive

retrospex

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Going to roll the dice with Midway Ford... keep y'all posted.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack, 2023 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Come try Sawgrass Ford Service they are pretty good.
Sponsored