First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They looked it up in the Vincent system, which is the dealership software they use. Ended up being $825. I missed out on the mid year increase of $1725 because I changed trims to move from the badlands to the wildtrack. Would have been $2550 had I not switched.
Nice, still - and you are getting a 2022.
Sponsored

Sethtsmith

Wildtrak
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 FX2 Supercab
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice, still - and you are getting a 2022.
This is true! It's making its way down to Florida on a train as we speak! Hopefully I will finally have it within the next two weeks.

bronco346

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any one have an recommendations for Houston/Texas?

nc-hiker

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid, 2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know interest rates are going crazy right now. I feel very fortunate that I was able to obtain my loan when rates were still good (1.85%). What are good rates now?
I got 3.54% from USAA but I've got a really good credit score. I'm planning to pay it off within a year as I prefer not to carry debt.

nandyd

Badlands
First Name
Nandith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model S LR, Ford Lightning (sold), QX60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CAFCU is running a promotion today and with good credit score you should be at 3.2%....

Sponsored

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just for reference (as nobody here would qualify as a member) my CU has 60@ 3.75%, 72@ 4%.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just for reference (as nobody here would qualify as a member) my CU has 60@ 3.75%, 72@ 4%.
NOBODY???

You know what they say about assuming...

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
noticed ford credit does offer 0% apr financing. says you need “great” credit. my home, land all vehicles and everything I own is paid in full. I also have a fico score of 850. Wife score was 845.
But I’ll bet that 0% apr doesn’t apply to the Bronco program.

333DA2F6-B3F4-40DE-8DAC-94DBF1ED7871.jpeg

[/QUOTE

This makes no sense that you have a perfect score when everything is “paid off”. Having payments and reasonable balances on different types of loans, cards, etc. is part of the scoring process to show you make payments timely and manage your money well. You’re saying you have none?

JKeebs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just did my financing yesterday. Ford financing came in at 3.94, Navy Federal was right around the same, I ended up with Apple Credit Union in VA for 3.69% with a .25% deduction included for having a direct deposit over $500 a month. Credit is 800+. Everyone I looked at was around 3.95%

Sponsored

VNVET

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m 71 years old and have always kept meticulous credit. Never defaulted nor have I ever been late on anything.
my credit history goes back to 1972.
what you are saying is it is impossible to obtain. Believe me when I say I do have such a score.
Example, Just last month bought a whole home generator $16000.00 that I charged on a charge card. just to obtain the airline miles on that card.
I paid it off the following week.
the 850 score has really opened a lot of doors for me. I think you are nalive in your thinking.
i use Credit cards for everything and pay them off every month.
I also think you should study up on credit scores and how to obtain your own 850 score.
it is doable but it takes a long time.
also only about 1 % of the credit population can achieve this score.
why are you complaining about my credit worthines? my home, land, 2017 f250 king ranch, 2014 pathfinder, kubota tractor, Polaris ranger and all credit cards are paid off.
this is nothing unusual.
we vacation every year on St. John USVI which is always saved up for. Runs about 16k a year.
https://www.kaleidoscopeusvi.com/st-john-villa-video.asp
so,chill.

crnmddoc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got 3.49 for 66 months through local st Louis credit union. Was 2.49 up to Oct 1 but bronco got delivered a few days after the fed and CU increased the interest rate.

Broncobama

Base
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Spark
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread has become 1/2 people bragging about their credit score and 1/2 people scraping for a chance to get fractions of a percent lower rate that is still a bad rate.

The fed is raising rates to help persuade the insane population to stop buying so much stuff they don’t need. That’s a big reason For the crazy inflation we're seeing (not just supply chains). Should have raised it a LONG time ago.

No vehicle is a good investment, not a Prius, definitely not a Bronco. If you really want a bronco then either pay cash, make a big down payment, order a lower trim model, or bite the bullet and have a high interest loan for the next 7 years. No harm intended, I hope all 6g members can get a Bronco. Just perhaps consider not taking on huge debt for a fun vehicle. 🤷🏽

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This local dealership (Phil Long of Denver) tried to fuck me over by feeding me with bullcrap.

"Your financial institution isn't allowing us to process the lease buyout with their loan because you're a foreign national*, thus, gotta use our financing at 6.99% over 72 months or you lose the vehicle"

I signed the paper, bought out my lease, walked out of the dealership, went straight to credit union, and got the refinance approved, signed, and closed within 30 mins at 2.89% over 72 mo.

*My credit score is 805

Last edited: