stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a long time classic car fan (FORD especially). I've loved BRONCOS forever, but realized I couldn't get one for a daily driver. I already have an old, convertible Mustang, so the wife wouldn't allow another purchase like that, and I couldn't blame her.

I went nuclear when FORD announced the re introduction of the 6th gen. BRONCO. I put $100 down when the first offering came out, but didn't convert to a reservation for a while because I wanted to see what the 22'S were going to offer as additional options. I finally converted last Feb. I've been waiting about 6 months, and have been surprised that my build ticket was pulled. I was expecting a year wait, for a 23MY, so I'm pretty damned jacked that it's actually being built as we speak.

I've got a 2 door, non squatch Badlands in the build stage now, and hope to be driving it on the beaches of NC soon.
Sponsored

Last edited:

greatlakes

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm right there with you - my wife will only let me have one "toy" at a time, but the Bronco technically doesn't count since it's my daily-driver.

What I didn't expect is my car sits in the garage because the Bronco is so much fun to drive.

Enjoy the Badlands once you get it!

OP
OP
stickshifthappy

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm right there with you - my wife will only let me have one "toy" at a time, but the Bronco technically doesn't count since it's my daily-driver.

What I didn't expect is my car sits in the garage because the Bronco is so much fun to drive.

Enjoy the Badlands once you get it!
Great minds think a like. I NEEDED a new "daily driver". And as both of mine are going to be convertibles now, it's gonna be hard decision time in the garage on those sunny days.

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Welcome @stickshifthappy

Congrats on ordering your Bronco and getting a notification about it being built!

We look forward to seeing some photos when it arrives and hope you enjoy all the information on the site and stick around.
Sponsored