PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered mine the first day you could and converted it the first day I could. I work for a Ford Dealership and I'm a commercial account manager. My 2 door black diamond 2.7 non sas with tow package and mid pkg antimatter blue is one of three 21's not to be in transit in the entire country. Somehow I am waiting on microchips still, yet I have personally sold 8 my22's already. SMH
At least you got antimatter blue! Welcome to the club!!!!
Sponsored

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Woof! I reserved 7/25/20, ordered early 21, "expected" a response to a VIN in 2nd quarter of 22....now i am not so sure i will even hear a peep until summer or later. My hope is that most "kinks" will be smoothed out by the time I get mine. Happy to get one, but this whole process has been nothing but a test for my patience 🙃 trying my best to stay positive, but it is so hard!
Venting over... (deep sigh).

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just had an interesting conversation with my dealership about delivery dates being pushed out til May. My salesman told me to take that news with a grain of salt. He said last year the same communication was sent out about F150s that was parked in the thousands waiting for chips and F150s arrived at dealerships way before it was estimated.

For example he tells me he has an Expedition that has been built and due in May because it is waiting for chips. Yet it is on a delivery truck now heading to the dealership.

Ford is just pushing out delivery dates out far as possible so they are not sending out multiple emails to the customer.

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey maybe if they push to 2023 they will bring back Antimatter Blue or some kind of Navy Blue
Fingers crossed for the return of Antimatter Blue (AMB as I learn)
Sponsored