First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You ordered Aug 2021 and have a VIN. I ordered Feb 2021 and held a reservation from July 2020 and still don't even have a VIN. Still would like to see you get yours but still want to see mine more.
Agreed this whole archaic system is dumb. FIFO is foreign. Instead dealers have too much power. So sorry for you too man.
Sponsored

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait=sucks (but may be understandable)
No communication=Unprofessional
Eloquently put lol. In all seriousness yes I understand it sucks but thats the way things go. I get it can be frustrating on the bright side at least yours is built and awaiting just some final parts man. You should be happy not frustrated or angry. Your wait is almost over. Plenty of people haven't even been scheduled that have orders from the middle of last year or earlier.

No communication being unprofessional seems a little harsh. You gotta realize there's hundreds of thousands of orders in. If Ford had to send emails to people every time something happened nothing would get done. I just don't understand the constant complaining I see on here when the bases of the complaint is "waiting sucks".

kypt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jesus, and I thought mine sitting around with no explanation for a couple weeks was bad. I can't even explain how pissed I would be to be getting a 2021 vehicle delivered 5 months into 2022. If Ford doesn't offer some form of compensation for you guys, it proves they are a trash company that doesn't care about their customers.

WCS67

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp, im off this crazy train ladies and gents. I haven’t waited as long as some(reservation in 10april2021), but with all this sloppiness from ford with this release, plus the issues that some folks have been having with things breaking, i just put an order in for a 2022 wrangler rubi with a diesel engine for that sweet torque. Should be here in a couple months. Gonna have to worry about the 35s and lift because i couldnt get them stock on diesel but im excited to actually have a timeline and look forward to my tangible overlanding rig! Good luck to you all, it has been an honor(especially after the offrodeo in moab)
I’m also thinking of ordering a Rubicon and buying which ever one comes in first.

Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

827977CE-A182-4A08-BED9-08BB78D781C2.jpeg

So Ford is actually being realistic for once. That is the good news. Bad news is that a large group of us from December build dates will not get the 2021 Bronco until APRIL and MAY. Yup. MAY. A large number of broncos built within a 10 day period in December (before 2022s rolled down the line) are sitting at MAP waiting to be completed. And now they have to wait over 5 months to get out the mostly built vehicles.
You ordered your Bronco the day after mine was built! Ordered mine on 1/19/21 and took delivery on Jan. 4th. You're getting off lucky if you get it by April.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Fuck, I have a 2/15 Estimated Delivery Date (still holding there in the tracker at the moment) and was planning on selling my vehicle to Vroom this weekend.
It’s not home
Til it’s home.

Sadly.

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What a shit show. Would drive me insane with 2022s on the road while you’re waiting until April for your “new” 2021. So sorry for this group 😐
I definitely wouldn't pay MSRP for a 2021 delivered halfway through 2022. The order banks for a 2023 will probably open in September.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I remember a time when you ordered a vehicle the only communication you got months later was a phone call from the dealer saying it's here.... that was only in the last decade.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I remember a time when you ordered a vehicle the only communication you got months later was a phone call from the dealer saying it's here.... that was only in the last decade.
Hell that was how it was just 3 1/2 years ago when I ordered my wife's first model year Ascent in 2018. Ordered it with the dealer and heard from them four months later it had arrived. All of us on this forum would be better off and more mentally sound if they still did it that way, that is for sure.

Sponsored

-=[P@]=-

Badlands
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger 4.0L, '18 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been ordering or getting shipped from other dealers stock to get what I want as best I could since '99 Explorer. The 5 Fords involved all had one thing in common... They were pre Covid and all that goes with that.
No I'm not happy about the delays and some of the stories about late 2021 walk-in orders already being delivered. But I would rather not settle on a lesser Vehicle.

So many of you are not thinking... If Ford could solve the shortages they would. This would prevent any SHIT show by keeping Toilet Paper on every store shelf. They would be richer and all our problems would be wiped away.

Just my little bit of venting!
Still waiting with out a VIN and and collecting mostly useless Bronco paraphernalia.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hard to feel bad for you when I placed my order on 2/3/21 so it was exactly one year today and I have heard nothing when I get it .

Strick

Outer Banks
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any rumors on new color options for the 2023 MY?

7/20 reservation, 1/21 order, 10/21 reorder!

BadK22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco '92 Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This has been my biggest issue with this whole process. It seems like Ford was on the ball for the first year and then they just gave up or got bored.
Nothing Ford has done regarding the Bronco launch can be described as on the ball. Its been a dumpster fire since the reveal.
Sponsored