Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a fair request. I feel like that's not too crazy an ask. I mean an electronic I ordered has been more forth coming with delays and why and when they're expected to ship than Ford has been with the bronco.
I've ordered a few things from kickstarter one of which was in 2020. I have yet to receive and I doubt it's going to get delivered but they still give monthly updates. This is a large experienced manufacturer, I expect them to do better.
Sponsored

Russ.Gil

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've ordered a few things from kickstarter one of which was in 2020. I have yet to receive and I doubt it's going to get delivered but they still give monthly updates. This is a large experienced manufacturer, I expect them to do better.
Fair enough

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m just going waiting till mine comes in then sell it way over sticker to someone with a chub for a Bronco.

• Haha
Reactions: Jdc

Lovecato

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
827977CE-A182-4A08-BED9-08BB78D781C2.jpeg

So Ford is actually being realistic for once. That is the good news. Bad news is that a large group of us from December build dates will not get the 2021 Bronco until APRIL and MAY. Yup. MAY. A large number of broncos built within a 10 day period in December (before 2022s rolled down the line) are sitting at MAP waiting to be completed. And now they have to wait over 5 months to get out the mostly built vehicles.
Is it at all possible that those of us from 2021 who were pushed to 2022, might actually get pushed to 2023?

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't believe it or maybe I should. Once again I will bug my dealer and see what they are seeing on their end. There have been people getting 2022's with tracking systems being messed up. Hope for the best.
Your dealer can simply bring up the Ford site that they use to show order status. This is exactly what my dealer did. I went to make an order change. They showed me my order was in preview status. They contacted Ford rep to see if my change would cause me to lose my position in line. I came back a few days later to sign a new order/ price sheet after finding out my place in line remained the same. ( not that I would have cared). They then showed me my order was now scheduled for a late March build and I had a VIN. Yesterday, I received an email from Ford showing my build date was moved UP to end of February. (August 2020 reservation, two door BL, lux, auto 2.3 MGV, non Sasquatch, no tow. )My order change was from. 2.7 to 2.3.

Sponsored

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

827977CE-A182-4A08-BED9-08BB78D781C2.jpeg

So Ford is actually being realistic for once. That is the good news. Bad news is that a large group of us from December build dates will not get the 2021 Bronco until APRIL and MAY. Yup. MAY. A large number of broncos built within a 10 day period in December (before 2022s rolled down the line) are sitting at MAP waiting to be completed. And now they have to wait over 5 months to get out the mostly built vehicles.

I ordered mine the first day you could and converted it the first day I could. I work for a Ford Dealership and I'm a commercial account manager. My 2 door black diamond 2.7 non sas with tow package and mid pkg antimatter blue is one of three 21's not to be in transit in the entire country. Somehow I am waiting on microchips still, yet I have personally sold 8 my22's already. SMH

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/7/20 reservation, 3/3/21 order, and 10/21/21 reorder. I was resigned from the get-go that I wouldn't see my Bronco until sometime in 2022 because I did not immediately reserve. I actually didn't mind waiting until '22 because I figured it would give Ford some time to work out some bugs. I also figured my build would be delayed because it had some of the "sins," i.e., MIC, 2.7, and a few others.

To date, I have no VIN, no build date, no nothing. But reading this thread and others on this forum and seeing that there are many with earlier reservation dates and earlier order dates, I know that many others have a right to be even more frustrated than me. The lack of communication from Ford is unprofessional and annoying.

After seeing that many aren't even going to receive their MY21 Broncos until May at the earliest, I'm seriously doubting that I'll see my Bronco this calendar year, which is galling. I got rid of my truck late last year thinking that I would see the Bronco sometime in '22, so now I'm down to driving a Fusion. I might have to start looking at Wranglers. I'd also look at 4Runners, but I kinda want to wait and see what the next gen is going to be. Or I may just get a "placeholder" used pickup that I can use for camping, hauling, and moderate offroading until I either get the Bronco or one of its competitors. I'll keep my Bronco order in place, but if Ford keeps dicking around and failing to be communicative and transparent, I'll likely go in a different direction.

Sponsored

nickyp1020

Badlands
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think i got you all beat...

OP
OP
2w1se

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered mine the first day you could and converted it the first day I could. I work for a Ford Dealership and I'm a commercial account manager. My 2 door black diamond 2.7 non sas with tow package and mid pkg antimatter blue is one of three 21's not to be in transit in the entire country. Somehow I am waiting on microchips still, yet I have personally sold 8 my22's already. SMH
I know there are at least 50 in this forum that are 21s that are not in transit yet. We are all waiting to even get a final build. I imagine that equates to over 1000 builds still. Just crazy.

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know there are at least 50 in this forum that are 21s that are not in transit yet. We are all waiting to even get a final build. I imagine that equates to over 1000 builds still. Just crazy.
mine now says it will arrive 3/26-4/01
At this point it is comical.

mdahan

Outer Banks
First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima 2009- Maxi pad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do I have to get a used car loan if I get my 2021 in 2023?
Sponsored